5

Baby you chose the pain, cause you don't know me
you just know my name

You quickly run towards your class glancing at your phone for a second then let out a scoff

'Idiot why you woke up late' You muttered under your breath as now you were in front of your class letting out a sigh of relief when the teacher wasn't coming yet.

You ignored the stares you were getting and quietly sat on your seat fixing your hair.

"Stop staring at her, don't you all have work to do" a cold voice echoed through the classroom, causing everyone to look away from you.

You bit your bottom lips, taking a glance at the man beside you as you cleared your throat.

"Thank you-"

"Shut up I don't want them to look at me. It's fucking uncomfortable" he seethed out, as you nodded your head

"Sorry" You mumbled slowly but he still managed to hear it.

You took your books and pen out writing some notes and did some other works waiting for the teacher.

"Tf why isn't he coming" You muttered using your phone

"Didn't you see the chat group" Mark said turning his face towards you.

You blinked your eyes in confusion

"What kind of group?"

Mark stopped doing his work, he turned his head to you as you can see his dark red orgs pierce into yours.

"Aren't you there?"

You were clueless about the whole group shiya and what Mark was talking about.

"Gosh these humans" Mark said groaning 

He shoved his hands in front of your face

"Give me your phone"

Without hesitation, you took your phone and handed it to him, letting the boy type agreessively on the keyboard and bla bla whatever he did until he returned your phone.

You raised your eyebrow, didn't know what to say until you saw the notifications entered your phone.

It was Mark's chat, but since when you had his number never mind your shrugged your thoughts.