B.F.O.F Alternet Universe part 2

Ron woke up from his phone alarm, turning it off, Ron got up from the dusted bed, and grab his gear and stuff, and proceed to move the object away from the door, blocking it, Ron stepped out from the tiny gap, shuffled his backpack to adjust its comfortable, and walked out, far away from the hidden room, Ron was proceeding through the crystal caves, then he notice the two gootraxians, Ron already know who they are and their identities, one is Kaiju and the other Carneline, both Kaiju and Carneline were talking, about something...

Ron walked passed them passing by, both Kaiju and Carneline didn't even notice Ron, Ron was crouching and sneakily walking away, not giving any gootraxs attention, while sneaking passing, Ron proceed to walk forward, then he encounters something...

Ron raise his AR M165 up, pointing at gun point, ready from something, but then he stepped on something... something were Ron can't explain, Ron looked down on his foot, seeing a dark pool of goo, he then crouch to inspect it, Ron reached out his left hand, dipping it on his hand with his index finger, Ron inspects it, then he realized... what he's stepping on, was blood, but it's Nightcrawler's blood, due to its smell, Ron is a special Division and that's were he was trained in Tiger Shork [Gootraxian] Division.

Ron shook it off of his index finger, getting rid of Nightcrawler's blood, Ron was confused, then.... Ron heard something, next to his left, Ron raises his AR, back at gun point, Ron then proceed, walking slowly, he check to his right, and nobody was there, he then proceed to go in front of him, Ron stepped in as the automatic doors opened, Ron walked inside and turned to his right, he saw no one... Ron puts his Assault Rifle, away, looking around... he notice a weapon on the floor... it's a machete, but it's covered in Nightcrawler's blood, Ron began to think of something..but he doesn't want to stick around any longer, or else... they will find him... Ron left the room... and then proceed, as Ron walking straight through the halls, Ron countied on walking through the halls, then Ron went to the storage room, right next to the green house/garden, Ron felt so tired, so Ron stepped inside the storage room, walking towards a radio, He turned off the radio, and puts his gear and his stiff away, Ron say on the couch, and started to fall asleep... Ron then slept...

End of chapter 2
<-Surviving nights->

(->rewrite<-)