𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

The beautiful picture on the cover has been edited by @/tubrightshinely on Twitter <3 Thank you for letting me use it!

⚠WARNING: MATURE⚠ If you want to skip, warnings have been added between the text.

∘₊✧──────✧ ᴾʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ✧──────✧₊∘

Gorya turned around towards the sound of approaching footsteps, her heart beating fast while time seemed to slow down in the dimly lit stadium.

And then he came into her sight.

Walking confidently in his black suit, followed by their three friends, with a bright smile on his face, Thyme had grown a lot in the last two years he had spent in America. He had obviously grown taller, but his face had lost all the remaining baby fat, and his figure had become lean and muscular in the right places.

Making his way toward her, Gorya couldn't help but get teary-eyed as she finally came face to face with him. Of course, they talked almost every day via video call and used to fall asleep late into the night while still on call , but this was different.

She could smell his expensive cologne, rain and rosemary, and see his features more clearly- his bright eyes, high nose, plump lips, and his hair falling onto his forehead like dominos.

This was her safe place.

He was her safe place. Her home.

"You know how difficult it is to clear out my schedule." He said smugly, enjoying watching her face filled with surprise and love.

Gorya gave a small laugh as she wiped her eyes and smacked him lightly on the shoulder, "Jerk, what a surprise."

Thyme chuckled softly, "This isn't the surprise," Gorya looked at him in confusion as he raised his arm, "this is." and snapped his fingers.

All at once, the stadium came to life in a burst of lights and cheers, as all around her, beautiful fairy lights strung on the walls, flower decorations, and a huge chandelier under which they stood, lit up to bathe them in a beautiful golden hue.

Students dressed in their prom outfits appeared from behind the pillars and cheered the couple on, clapping and screaming for the two as Gorya looked around with a look of awe on her face, wonderstruck.

"I asked all your friends to stay on." Thyme said, bringing her out of her reverie, "It wouldn't be a prom otherwise, would it?" he said as he bent his head a little, giving her a wink as she laughed at him, shaking her head. "Your habit of going big can't be fixed." Thyme hummed as he looked around the stadium and then back at her with a grin, "Of course not."

Gorya gave a small smile as they both got silent for a minute, just staring at each other with their eyes full of love.

"Thank you for this," Gorya whispered softly, "and thank you for coming back."

"Actually, I have something very important to talk to you about." Thyme said with a small smile, "Sorry for making you wait this long, but I've finally sorted out all the work in the US."

Gorya looked down, understanding what he said, "It means..." she looked up at him again, her eyes full of hope.

"It means I've accomplished my dream. And I'm ready." He continued, a shy smile forming on his face as he bit his lip in nervousness. "Now it's up to you." He looked over his shoulder at the rest of the F4 and Kaning, who gave him encouraging nods and thumbs up, all of them smiling widely.