Gagron's move

210) Coming back to the main story of Mission Unknown, Gagron had left the hypnotized Joker in Asgard.

211) Thor's army when detected Joker quickly captured him and sealed him in jail close to Loki.

212) Joker and Loki started to talk with each other.

213) Loki made a plan. He got united with Joker.

214) Loki and Joker wanted to terminate Thor and Batman together.

215) Loki made a (false) complaint about Joker to Thor. Thor believed in Loki.

216) Suddenly Loki made Joker run away. Loki had told a plan to Joker.

217) Thor sent his army to catch Joker.

218) Messenger got the whole news. He told Thor that Gagron was involved in the matter of Joker.

219) Thor understood that he had to quickly capture Joker.

220) Joker went to the place having two infinity stones. Loki had planned to send him there.

221) With his genius intellect, Joker confused the guards and stole the two infinity stones, and ran away.

222) Loki also escaped and went to a particular planet where Joker had also arrived.

223) Joker aimed to collect resources for Gagron and kill Batman.

224) Loki aimed to dethrone Thor.

225) Suddenly Loki and Joker got traversed to Gagron's place.

226) Gagron smiled and said to both that he would make their wishes to be true. But they would have to follow up and team up with him. They agreed to him.

227) Now Gagron had three infinity stones.

228) Messenger quickly reported the problem to the team members of the boss.

229) Batman told Messenger that he would prepare three plans subjective to each other as well as to overcome Gagron.