Chapter 4: The Unplanned Reunion

The time is now. Goldie, will you come with us? Said bonnie. What? I said, Where? Today we confront the very creature who made us who we are. Who gave us the gifts of life. Said freddy. We walked down the hall an soon came to a stop at the prize corner. A soft lullaby echoed from the music box. Foxy shut off the music, and the big present box creaked open. Why hello there... Said a soft voice as a puppet seemingly crying emerged from the box. I looked at it, right into its eyes, then everything suddenly went black. I thought I had awoken, but seeing that I seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, I knew I wasn't. I looked down at myself. I was a little girl with beautiful golden hair! Suddenly a figure appeared, a woman, who seemed more like a ghost and angel combined. The figure gave me a hug. Oh how I've missed you! Said the woman. Me? Who? I said. Where am I? Who are you? You really don't have the memories I hoped you would... Said the woman. But a mother never forgets...... Mother?!?!? You... Were my mother.... I said. Yes my child. I am here. I tried to blink back tears as I hugged back my mother. Won't I wake up? Will I never see you again? I said. I am still alive my beauty. I am just as alive as you. She said. How? I said? How can I see you? You have just seen me a small bit ago... Said the figure. The... The puppet...... I said, thinking over her words. Yes..... I must send you back............ She said as she slowly faded away. I blinked as I felt myself come back to reality. I stood up and ran to hug the marionette/puppet thing. Huh? Said the other four, with looks of confusion on their faces. ~~**~~