CHAPTER:-36

"Thank you, my alphas are bestest in this world, i miss you all". Joon said in microphone, which jimin gave him, while jimin was getting ready for the situation, getting into his original form from an female.
"They aren't best, they are insane, they didn't even think what will result come after doing this, they just did it because you wanted". Jessie said, looking at the baby in joon's hand, the baby was relaxed in his arm.
"Yaa, I'm their only omega, they have to obey me, and beside that I'm so cute, to hear no from them". Joon said smiling, Jessie smiled too but recovering that she asked joon to come with her.
"Insane mates, come with me, it's good opportunity to get away from here while your mates fights with them". Jessie said, dragging the omega out of from the basement but joon refused.
"No, I'm not running way it's my fight noona, they killed your mother, i mean our mother, they tried to do something really worst to her". Joon said his face got red in anger, he hates that feeling being nothing but burden.
"Whatever they did was past, let's go little candy, fathers are worried, your alphas didn't sleep from fast few weeks, please let's just go". Jessie said showing jimin's face which looked tired and pale,but joon know better.
"No, if we leave they will do that again to someone else noona, i never did a mistake to make our mother as multi mated—". Joon said in anger, pulling his hair, he didn't know he said something un digestive things to Jessie.
"What are you saying? I think you are mind is foggy or you still feeling scared of all this, making mother multi mated is moon godess things you are not part of that". Jessie said loudly, shaking the omega, so he can back to reality, are they did something worst to his omega brother.
"Noona, believe me one time please, I'll never ask for anything, please noona, please". Joon said, trying to get free from his noona's strong arms, even tho she is female, she is 10 times stronger than omega.
"Than do whatever you want, I'm taking the tiger out, handle this, and answer all us, what's going on after all this". Jessie said taking the baby from joon, who started crying, and joon noded.
"I'll, tell you all dwa take care". Joon said getting out from the room with his alpha, other members also join them, but from far and behind.

"Little omega, we are in position what you want to do? Should we shoot them". Yoongi asked looking his omega, walking in the corridor without any worry.
"No let me show them, something first my alpha, I'm waiting for so long". Namjoon said smiling and yoongi noded, joon didn't see that but yoongi know, Joon understand what is his answer.
"What to show? Don't do anything dangerous, if something happens to you—". Taehyung said his voice cracked, its the third time, joon get kidnapped and they are suffering.
"We will die, so be careful my love can you, do that for us". Jungkook completed the sentence of tae, he loves his omega more than anything even tho, he doesn't how to show him.
"I want you my alphas to come with me, not from behind but together with me". Joon said, smiling they all noded running towards joon, they started walking with him.
"What's is your mind joon? What are you going to do tell us, before something bad happened". Jessie said they were in main entrance, holding the baby, Jessie stopped in her way.
"Nothing gonna happen, I'm going to take revenge for my saviour, our mom, my only friend, my only love, my everything". Joon said smiling, he looked at his noona offering him, little help."Hm... I'll noona, let's get you out from here, ok".
"No need, I'll go by my own you just take care of yourself and your alphas". Jessie said making her way out from the building, she doesn't want to listen joon's answer or anything, he wants his brother to be safe.
"So, alpha are we there yet or it will take more time from here, i can't wait you know". Joon said looking at his noona getting out from the building.
"We are here, pretty one shall we? I am so lucky to have you as my omega". Jin said showing the room front of them with iron door room was locked from inside, all the elders were inside.
"Only you? We all are, joon- ah come here, i miss you let me give you kisses". Hoseok said giving flying kisses to joon.
"Wait, we will do something else but first, this". Joon said smiling a purple light, showed in his hand shocking his alphas, he tore the door with force.

"What the fuck? Are you going to fight us, don't you know, who we are?". Elder said loudly, looking at the omega with his death stare, he thought he will scare the omega.
"Oh! Don't look at me like that, I'm so scared omg, alpha he is really scary you know". Omega mocked sitting on the chair, crossing his leg front of elders.
"Ha! I can see my omega is scared, but you know it's rude to scare someone's else omega". Jin said smiling he kicked the elder, on his knees to front of joon.
"Fuck off! You can't touch us, you can never, we are messenger of moon godess". Choi yelled going to grab joon by his neck, but before that a claw, taer his muscles from his body, making him numb and lifeless.
"I LUNA, THE MOON GODESS NEVER SENT A BASTARD LIKE YOU, TO HELP ME SEND MY MESSAGES TO THE WOLFS". Namjoon said loudly in anger his appearance changed his face glowed as moonlight, a half moon appeared on his forehead.
"What the fuck you are?  Monster?". Oldest one said, falling on the floor looking at joon.

"Namjoon- ah, is a godess". His alpha's said together with shock, are they dreaming.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

I don't know how this story is?

_Arya_