❝27❞

"Gosh im so excited to see them again, they've been on my mind the whole time since i've left months ago" Jay says as they walk over to the classroom but Jungwon suddenly stops walking. Jay hums in response and looks right into Jungwon's angry eyes. "What???"

"Weren't i the one on your mind the whole time??" Jungwon pouts and lets Jay go to cross his arms. The sight of the cat-like boy being angry while pouting is very adorable to Jay. The older boy leans forwards and gives the younger a kiss on his pouty lips.

"You know very well you're right so stop pouting"

"Meanie"

"Yeah yeah, i guess i'm your meanie then" Jay smile proudly and Jungwon fails to keep his straight face. Jungwon quickly grabs Jay's hand and drags him towards the classroom. They peak through the window of the door and see the kids being very concentrated while listening to their new teacher. The teacher notices them and smiles softly.

"Okay kids, please close your eyes, i have a little surprise for you all" The teacher says and the kids follow her words. After checking that everyone closed their eyes she walks over to the door and opens it, letting the couple in. They stand in front of the kids while holding each other's hands. "Okay, open up"

The kids all open their eyes and everything goes so fast because before they know the kids all attack the couple in a big hug, Minjae of course holding Jay very tight. This moment is all so indescribable for all of them, there's a mix of sadness and happiness but of course the happiness is overpowering.

"I missed you all so much"

"We missed you too teacher!! Thank you for bringing Jay with you!!"

"Of course i needed to come back with him" Jungwon smiles proudly but after some seconds the focus goes over to someone sniffing. Everyone backs away and see how Minjae is still holding Jay very tight while crying softly. Jay pets his head and kneels down to be eye on eye with him.

"Hey buddy, im here now and i won't leave"

"Y-you promise...??"

"I promise"

"O-okay... are you d-doing okay?? New teacher told u-us everything in easy l-language... so sorry that a-all happened..."

"Im doing very good now, even better now because i can finally see you all, it's all in the past and im healing now so don't worry okay?" Jay says and Minjae nods while wipping his tears away. Jay pets his head again and embraces him in a hug.