10

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

•1976

The next morning was the first day of classes and Alana awoke early so she decided to do her hair and makeup, get dressed and head to the great hall.All before regulus woke up.

She walked through the large doors, eyes scanning the room,it was fairly empty other than a few eager first years "good morning my dear rose."Lana said as she sat herself down next to the started girl.

"You're up early," she mused closing the book she was reading and placed it on the table.

"Well let me guess your trying to avoid my dear friend regulus" Bart said sitting down opposite the two along with her cousin Even. "Okay I just didn't want to walk into the hall with him"

Barty gave her a look that said he didn't believe her, "what,why are you looking at me like that?" He just held his hands up in surrender
"It doesn't matter" She narrowed her eyes at him,dropping the subject "what have you got first,positions?"Even asked everyone as the silence took over

"Yes,we do."Regulus spoke from behind her,a cocky smile taking over his face as he heals her time table.Alana rolled her her eyes at the boys antics.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Alana what does your amortientia smell like" Rose questioned seeing the annoyed look on her friends face "well rosey I wouldn't know all I can smell is regulus's stupid cologne..."she said loud enough so the boy across the room could hear.He looked up seeing her glaring at him from across the room.

"Well don't so cocky Rosier you wanna talk about my cologne.Ha,all I can smell is your cherry perfume...."he said as the both of them got strange looks from both Rose and Barty "Umm reg didn't your cologne run out a few days ago"Barty said looking at him causing Alana to blush in realisation and rose just smirked already knowing what this meant.

"Yeah and Lana isn't your cherry perfume finished.."rose said as regulus looked down smirking at the sudden realisation washing over his face as Alana blushed. a few minutes later the class finished and the two headed back to their dorm.

"Well it's always nice to know that the head boy and girl are...getting along and in that case Mr black please switch seats with McKay" Slughorns said causing the class to laugh as the two two teens groaned.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Mr Black Miss Rosier glad to see the head boy and girl getting along so well."the two were know sat next to one another as Even laughed at the professor before speaking up laughed, "theyre getting on very well proffessor," he said winking at the two.

"Well i came over to invite you too to my next slug club dinner." he paused looking at the three of them in turn,

"We'll be there, sir,"regulus spoke beating the girl to answering. She waited for Slughorn to be out of ear shot before saying, "Why did you do that? Hey I don't want to be a teachers pet"