Hell of a night

Slightly heated.

- Third Person -

Their night of horror had finally come to an end, and after the police had arrived and questioned all 9 teens about their experiences, they were allowed to walk free as they had proved their innocence.

All of the councilors now sat in a waiting room in the station, clothes still clinging to their skin, along with the crusty dry blood that was slathered on all of their bodies.

After that had sat there for a while, a police officer walks in, clearing his throat to grab all of the teens attention.

"There's a few shower rooms in the back, feel free to go and wash yourselves. There's also clean clothing supplied in lockers by the shower room doors, so take what you need. There are two showers per room, so we suggest you go together according to gender."

The officer soon turns and leaves the room, as many of the ex councilors faces light up with happiness.

"HALLELUJAH!"

Emma yells with a laugh, being the first to rush towards the back of the station, all teens soon rising from the uncomfortable metal seats and following her lead.

Nick and Jacob had already made their way into one of the shower rooms, seemingly unbothered by the idea of washing in front of each other.

Max also enters one seperately, Laura following his lead.

Kaitlyn goes inside of a room alone, clearly not wanting to wash in front of somebody else, as Abi and Emma rush to another one together. They were close, so one would guess they weren't bothered. Just happy to be clean.

This left Dylan and Ryan, stood outside with one shower room left.

Dylan's cheeks heat up, as he look over to the male on his left.

"Y-you can go first. I'll wait until you're done!"

Dylan says with a smile, and Ryan nods appreciatively.

As Dylan makes his way back into the waiting room, Ryan enters the shower room, stripping himself of bloody clothing and shoving them by the foot of the locker, before walking towards the shower and turning it on.

He watches as the blood that leaked through his graphic T-Shirt was carried away by the water that ran down his bare chest, making its way down the drain located on the floor.

Just like that, he was washing away the horrors of the night.

He remained under the shower for a while longer, as he made sure to clean every inch of his body.

The sound of the shower door just next to his opening echoed throughout the station, as whomever occupied that washroom stepped out.

Ryan assumed it was most likely Kaitlyn, as no speaking occured.

Ryan steps out from under the shower, walking toward the locker and grabbing a grey towel, of which he wrapped around his waist.

Suddenly, Ryan's head darts up to look at the door, as he's interrupted by Dylan who went to enter the shower room, seemingly only now noticing Ryan still inside.