Parappa is dead i guess?

You are a person, your name isn't important, your are currently running away from your town and you come across a town called Parappa Town. It is inhabited by a bunch of people you don't know. You are attacked and you are taken to their leader the old man. When you see their leader you find out that their leader is actually PaRappa the Rapper . (The game's main character)

"Oh my God! Its a real Parappa!" You say. "Yes I know, now shut up and sit down." He says.

You say "Ok"

He grabs you and forces you to sit down on a chair. "So you are the one who has brought this Parappa disaster upon our town." He says.

You say "What? "

"You didn't know did you?" He asks. "No. How could I? I never even heard of Parappa before." You reply.
PaRappa shakes his head. "We knew that Parappa was on the rampage but we didn't know he had actually gotten here." He says.

You say "Oh no PaRappa has gotten here too? I mean this is his hometown"

"Yes, he's a native of this town, his whole family is buried here." He says. "But how could this happen? I mean who would want to kill Parappa and his whole family?"

You say "Wait, PaRappa is dead???"

"Yes, he was killed about a month ago. We thought it was an accident but apparently one of the members of the Parappa family had stolen his rap song and sold it to some record label.

You say "Thats sad, over a rap song??"

"Yeah I know right? Then the record label started sending Parappa's family a bunch of cheques for all sorts of money. They paid off all their debts and bought a bunch of stuff.

You say "You were talking about a PaRappa rampage earlier, whats that?"

"Well the fact that he was killed kind of put a damper on our plans. We were going to hold a huge party in his honor to get the population of this town back into the swing of things
"Oh I see. Well I am sure you will be able to continue with your plan." You say. "Yeah we were going to invite everyone, it was going to be a huge party." He says.

You say "So, the PaRappa rampage is what the party was?"

"Yeah, and everyone was supposed to wear a Parappa outfit and dance to his music. I mean you know how he could sing right?" "I guess."

You say "Too bad he can't now, he's dead"

(This is where it ends because it wont let me continue, sorry lol)