Inazuma//When you are injured

This is a Headcanons chapter for all Inazuma characters
Requested by: Meryityle

Kazuha:
Kazuha is an expert when it comes to injury. He himself got hurt severeal times while wandering around, so he would be able to help you immediately. He would stay calm, but still ask some questions like "what happened?" "are you okay?".
Was it an enemy that injured you?
Well.
Let's just say they won't be causing harm for any longer...

Ayaka:
She would instantly start panicing and literally ask questions about how are you feeling every 5 minutes. She would bandage you up, and stay with you until you feel better. If it was an enemy who injured you, she would ask a favor from her brother...

Yoimiya:
She would feel guilty for not being with you when you got hurt, because she couldn't protect you. She would use her own method to take care of your wound, and would do anything to make you happy afterwards.

Sara:
If the person who caused your injury was an enemy, She would send the whole tenriyou commission after them and keep them in prison for years.
She is very serious when it comes to injury and she'd ask stuff such as "Why didn't you call for me sooner?" , "You know I could've stopped them".

Ei:
Ei is very protective. She would bring you to a safe place then haunt down the target herself. If it was no enemy, then she would just tell you to be careful next time.

Kokomi:
Kokomi uses her powers to heal you and fix you up right on the place while giving you warm hugs and apologizing for not arriving sooner.
In the end the two of you would go outside and stare at the starry sky...
How romantic.

Thoma:
He would ask what happened, and if there is anything he can do for you other than taking care of your wound and bring you to a safe place. He would make some warm tea for you, then definitely cuddle with you afterwards.

Itto:
Panic...
Bro sadly doesn't know what to do because he is not really an expert when it comes to injury. He is not friends with the tenriyou commission either, so he would just ask Shinobu about what to do first. In the end Shinobu tries to fix you up, while he tells you endless apologies.
After that he would start reading books about how to take care of a wound...

Gorou:
It hurts for him to see you in this kind of state, so he does the best to help you. He carries you back to a safe place, tugs you into bed and stays there until you fall asleep.
He finds your beauty quite admiring.

Yae Miko:
"My my what happened to you?
Enemies...?
Tell me which way they went..."

Ayato:
He would take care of your wound, then tell you to be careful next time because Inazuma is full of criminal activities and you shouldn't keep your guard down.
But he stays over at your place for quite a bit of time to help you.
He would even let you taste his boba.

Heizou:
He would be quite sad and paniced at first, but after you tell him that no, your heart is not stopping and no you can still breathe, he calms down and does his best to help you. He would literally bring anything you want from anywhere. If the injury is more serious, then he would take some days out from work and stay over to help.

Shinobu:
She would not let anyone get away with hurting you. After reporting the matter at the police station, she would take care of your wound like a professional, and while she is doing it she would also teach you how to do so, so next time if she comes a bit later, you can atleast stabilize yourself.

———————————————-
Word count: 828

Wohoo more Hcs!
I hope ya'll enjoyed!!
sorry if it came a bit late...

Now some story time

Well guess who got hacked recently on discord.
Some random dude from a Russian hacker group just hacked into my account and started spamming bait links to ALL of my friends and servers I was in. I literally got banned from one of them.😇
How? Don't ask, I was literally studying when all of this happened and I don't remember getting baited by any type of links or something, because I am usually very careful.
Luckily they didn't change my pass, so I could get my account back easily.
I think I may have clicked on something or did something which I shouldn've I do not know.
Be careful on the internet people, don't be like me.

Anyways ready for today's pic?
I brought some more cute Tighnari pics today

The art once again belongs to it's righful owner (found the picture on Pinterest)

Ok I am sorry I swear I am going to bring more character pictures other than Tighnari...
But like
cmon...

anyways

ciao!