Prologue

It was a bare October evening, the sun was near-end of the crevis' bay. You notice a rather fine woman scrapping with some no-worthy goons in the alleyway between the candy store and a forgotten building. You release an annoyed breath from your mouth, damn you Krispy Kreme enjoyers, you mutter under your breath.

You thrust your knee into the stomach of the "leader" of the nitwit gang. You block their attacks as the lady scoots over to the fence, waiting for the fight to be over. After you spit the foul taste out of your mouth to shove dominance in their face, you also shove your heel into their jawline. You pant viciously, before finally catching your breath.

" Are you alright, ma'am? " You turn to her before noticing that it was Carmen ####! 

" I- Yes, however- What about your condition? "

 You just slightly stumble, your brain trying to still function with how much she was ACTUALLY being nice to a "plebeian" like yourself. 

" Yes. " You mindlessly reply, 

" Yes- wait what? " She gives you a confused face before transforming her manners back to her usual, snobbish, mood.

" Anyways, do you want PayPal or actual greens? " She pulls out her wallet from her phone's case and begins to consider giving you more than other lackeys she pays. 

" Nothing, you just seemed vulnerable to those assholes. " You snap out to respond. She was a little offended but nonetheless, a light bulb flickers on her head.

" I think I might have a fun way to pay you back. " She smirks before awaiting your answer.

" What might that be, Ms. Money-" You turn your attention to her before being interrupted by her pinning you to the nearest wall, instantly silencing you.

" Simple, your attention should be enough for me to handle. Doll~ " She winked before you could feel yourself get weak in the knees. At a loss for words, you give up and fall into the submission role.

" Enough for you to handle, huh? " You tease to distract her, before spinning her around in order to swap positions. " I know you will want to overdose someday, maybe even tomorrow~ " You smirk seductively before she replies, " You planning on making me your sugar mommy, hun'? " You silently chuckle, "  Maybe so, you seem intoxicating " She clears her throat before pushing you to the side and passing you a business card, fancy font, her email, number, and even social medias, that's how you know you hit a jackpot.

" Sorry that flimsy card doesn't have my office's address, it's too small for any of that personal information. " She begins to sway her hips as she walks away until you stop her in her tracks, " Wait- what if your husband finds out? " You worriedly yelp, " Oh please, I'll just say you work for me but you went to a fancy college so I have a special interest in you. He's pretty gullible so I'm sure he won't ask questions. I also forgot to mention, but I have a son; Reynold. "

Oh damn, she's a milf too " Wait- I'm going to live with you? " You become confused, " Oh, are you not wanting to take the offer? " She shows a sad expression, " No-no-no-no-no! How am I supposed to explain the fact that I'm going to live with you to your husband and your son? " She raises her eyebrows surprisingly, " I'll say your parents dumped you and continue with my lie, simple. " You could tell she was growing impatient so you let her go. You drive back to your apartment and begin packing up your things in suitcases.

633 words, see you in Chapter 1!