♱🗡 Chapter 0 🗡💋

"You're in desperate need of fashion,"

During the wedding, we were inside. "That's my ex," she explained.

"I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!" I declare.

I search for casual clothes after leaving the room. My quest is over, and I brought three outfits back to her hotel room. I give her one dress and exit. Noticing nobody in the hallway, I took my shirt off and put on the one I brought. I do the same with the bottom, except for shoes. There is a reception area down the hall that is right around the corner. As you might expect, the groom has his back turned.

I approach him gently and tell him, "Congrats on the wedding."

"Um, thanks" he replies, unsure, after turning around to face me. I overlook the gossip behind my back.

"I'm Lashay," I say.

I only say my first name, in case he was not interested.

"Don't you have a last name?" His voice is deep and soft.

"If you're that desperate, figure it out," I say as I exit the reception. My head turns back, and the groom is following me.

"You are really desperate," I mumble. I open the door to my suite. Upon entering, I turn on the lights and leave the shoes by the entrance. The cabinets are full of my favorite drink. Scotch. Glasses clink as I take them out of the display and pour the scotch into both. I offer one, and surprisingly, he eagerly grabs it. There's almost a sense that he might share my burden with me.

I respond, "Tell me if you want more," skeptical of whether he's attempting to test me. He devours it down, then sets it aside. My pupils dilated at the gesture. I take a small sip before placing mine on the side table. His eyes burned into mine. Is he suffering too?

"Your ex was here," I blurt out the first thing that came to mind like it might resolve the awkwardness between us.

"Who?" he inquires, eyebrows raised.

"She is behind you," I reply, pointing behind him; his gaze follows the direction my finger is indicating to.

"There is no one there," he replies, returning his gaze to mine. There is no possible way for me to have seen ... A ghost. Having finished my drink, I sit on the bed with my hands on my head. I stood there for a bit. Recalling the girl, I met earlier.

"Babe?" Someone's voice comes through, and his footsteps fade. Lashay Di Salvo, you are perfectly fine. Forcing myself, I unlock the door before he gets the chance to. I let him walk out.

 I let him walk out