The beginning

Luna Bakugo. The daughter of Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya. Now known as Izuku Bakugo. The couple were the top two heroes. They didn't get to go on missions together alot because now. They both had a child to look after. They adopted a baby girl. The foster home said they didn't give her a name yet because the girl only rocked up on the door step that night. As time went on they spent most of there free time with there daughter. Izuku would watch Katsuki be a big softie for Luna. He didn't mind as long as he didn't teach her to destroy the house. Luna loved spending time with her dad's. As Luna grew older. They realised that Luna had the same quirk as both of them. They couldn't be more happier. Luna was a curious kid. She would sneak into one of the offices and she would play with there hero gear. Luna's favourite gear was Katsuki's gauntlets. Anyway. Luna was now 16 and was heading back to her home. She was listening to the news on her phone. Both her dad's were fighting off a villain. "No way I'm missing this" Luna spirited to the fight. It was rare for her to see them both fight together.

She saw a crowd. "This is it" she pulled out her phone to video the fight. "Excuse me... Make way" she pushed through the crowd and saw her dad's. The villain was none as time stopper. His quirk has stuff to deal with time. Luna started to record the fight but people got in the way. She looked around for a better view. "Ha" she ran down the street of the fight and hid behind a bush. She pulled out her phone and started to record. "Go dad's" she whispered and watched through her phone. "Ground Zero. We need to think of a plan"
"Don't have to tell me twice nerd" Luan giggled at her dad's. The villain must of heard and smirked. He had an idea in mind. He had to wait for the right moment. The fight continued on and Luna's eyes were filled with sparkles as her dad's fought. This is the first time in action she saw them fight. For many years she had begged for them to take her on a mission but they always say it was too dangerous. Now Luna was recording them. The villain threw both of her dad's into a building. She stopped recording and put her phone into her pocket. "Dad's" she whispered. Hopping they are ok. The villain smirked and knew this was his chance. He made a square and made it big. It was a shield. Luna went to get out of the shield but she was trapped. "No" she banged on the shield to get out. Ground Zero and Deku got up and went back to the villain. "I wouldn't if I was you too heroes" both of them frowned at the villain in front of them. The villains smirked widened. "Unless you want your daughter to disappear" he pointed. Luna turned to see her dad's looking at her. She ran to them and banged on the shield. "DADS" both boys went to her and tried to break the shield. "LUNA" both of the shouted.

They noticed a light coming from the villain. Katsuki's eyes widen and he knew what was about to happen. Deku kept trying to break the glass. "Dad don't leave me" Luna cried out to Katsuki. Katsuki looked down at her.
"Hey. Hey. Hey Luna look at me" Luna wiped her tears and looked at her father.
"No matter what happens. Don't be afraid. Stay strong. Your a Bakugo" He put his hand on the shield. Deku looked down at them and tried again and again to break the shield. Tears went down Luna's cheeks. She put her hand where her father's was. Deku looked at them and noticed the light coming closer. "We love you Luna. We will find you" Deku said.
"Nothing is gonna stop us" Katsuki finished off. The light covered Luna and the last thing they saw was her hand on the shield.