Part 3

The next day. The boys attended school, but Midoriya's mind has been else where. Everyone has been noticing it as well. It was now lunch and he was sitting at the table with his friend group. A flashback came to his mind. 'dad' he couldn't get that one word out of his head. He hasn't had a relationship. Well yet and he hasn't done the it with anyone. So his mind was so confused. Bakugo on the other hand wanted to take down Luna. Well just to show that he is stronger then her. They both are there lunch and the bell went. All the students went to there classes. Midoriya saw All Might in the hallway. Bakugo stood beside Midoriya. "Let's go have a talk" the boys looked at each other and then at All Might. Both boys followed All Might to his office. Once they made it. All Might walked in and started to set up the tea. Bakugo and Midoriya sat on the couch. They stayed quiet. Midoriya still had his mind on Luna on what she said. He was wondering if he shoulder tell All Might.

"Wanna tell me about this girl?" All Might broke the silence.
"How did you know?" Midoriya asked.
"I'm a UA teacher" he walked over to them and put the cups down.
"That bitch"
"KAACHAN"
"WHAT SHE IS ONE?" All Might shook his head and signed. "Well I did noticed she did have all for one and your power young Bakugo"
"Yes. Which is confusing for both of us" Midoriya added.
"Well she had control of black whip and your just starting to learn black whip. This is interesting" the room was silence once again.
"I think you boys do need to see this" All Might pulled out a phone from his pocket. "That phone looks new?" Midoriya said.
"It is but the interesting thing is that this phone doesn't exist" Bakugo and Midoriya looked at All Might confused.
"What do you mean?" Bakugo asked.
"Well, the teachers and I done a bit of research. When we found the phone. We knew it was from that girl. So we looked into the phone and realised that phone doesn't exist yet"
"So your saying this girl is from the future?" Bakugo asked raising the eyebrow.
"Not sure. We don't know the password for the phone yet, but there is some think about this girl. That we are missing. When you fought her yesterday. Did she say anything?" Bakugo looked at Midoriya at the corner of his eye.
"She said some think about. She doesn't want to ruin mine or our friends future" Midoriya looked down. He had the same flashback of Luna. "Dad" he snapped back into reality. "She also said to me. Dad" All Might rubbed his chin and thought.
"Well for now I want the both of you to stay away from the girl. Just in case" Midoriya nodded. Bakugo 'tch' and got up. "You guys better get back to your next class" they both got up and left. The walk was silent. They made it to class and for the rest of the day. The two boys were still thinking.

Luna she was in a taxi to the prison. Where the time traveller was. She had to buy an over sized hoodie and ripped jeans. She put the hoodie on and felt the taxi park the car. Luna paid the taxi and got out. "You must be miss Darkness" Luna had to changed her name. So it wouldn't be suspicious. "Yes that's me. I am here to see the prisoner that recently came here" she said sternly.
"I see. This way" The man walked into the prison and Luna followed in behind. The prison was heavily built. Guards every metre. Cameras looking everywhere none stop. "So why are you here to talk to this villain" Luna looked down, but lucky the hoodie hid that.
"Personal reasons" She responded and held her head.
"Well, we couldn't find his real name but he goes by the name Time destroyer"
'that is a lame ass name's Luna thought. Luna nodded under the hoodie and they came to a stop at big doors. The man swiped a card and looked at Luna. She shrugged and turns her back towards him. The man put his pin in and some other security shit. A beep was heard and the door slowly started to open.
"You have 10 minutes. No going near the glass. That's about it" Luna didn't reply and waited for the three doors to open. The man walked off and went into another room. It was a room to record the meeting. He watched as guards brought the so called time destroyer forward towards the glass. The man knew some think wasn't right about the girl. "Make sure you record this meeting"
"Why sir?" The women turned and faced him.
"There's some think off about that girl" the women turned back to the computer and pressed the recording button. The final door opened and it revealed Luna. Time destroyer looked and had an evil smirk under that mask. Luna walked into the room and stood beside the sit. "Remember Miss Darkness. You have 10 minutes" She heard through the speaker. Luna sat down in the seat and had a hard glared at the villain in front of her.

This was going to be an interesting meeting.