☆ 2 ; Arriving

The train has arrived

You look up from your journal, feeling the train halting to a stop.

"The train has arrived at ( insert town )"
A voice called over the speakers, you stand up and put on your backpack then grab your duffle bag walking out of the train. You inhale deeply and sigh, "The smell of fresh air and not sweat." You grin, walking up out of the station.

You place the duffle bag at your feet and call your brother, "Hey, Eduardo I'm here." You told your brother, tapping your foot up and down.

"Okay, good." He acknowledges, "I'm on my way." You nod and thank him before hanging up, you stand their looking around soaking in your surroundings.

"What a nice city." You smile, until you hear tires screech and you look over seeing a dark green Mazda pull up, that has a avocado sticker on the back window. When the window winds down you immediately recognise your brother.

"Hurry up, Y/N get in!" He yells, you run to the car chucking the duffle bag in the boot then walking around to the passenger side. You hop, in and place your backpack at your feet then shutting the door and fastening your seat belt.

You look over at your older brother and smile, "Eduardo, you look so.. old?" You snicker then stopping as you noticing him glaring at you.

"Yeah, thanks." He rolls his eyes before driving in the direction of his house, "I have 2 room mates, by the way." You look at him shocked.

"You failed to tell me that until now?" You shrieked, face palming. He scoffs not responding as he pulls into the drive way.

Eduardo parks, opening his door and stepping out the car. You follow in pursuit grabbing your bag, "JON! GET
Y/NS' BAG OUT THE BOOT!" He screams, then a short-ish guy in a blue shirt runs out the house.

"Hello!" He smiles waving at you as he walks to the boot grabbing your bag, you smile and wave back. You then notice a much taller guy walk out, he was wearing a purple turtle neck.

"Hey." He greeted standing at the door moving so Jon could walk in, "I'm Mark." He smiles, you nod trying not to laugh at his chin.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Mark." You grin walking up to him, then shaking his hand before walking in the house. Jon runs out of a hallway, then stopping in front of you.

"I'll show you your room." He says motioning you to follow, you follow him into a room at the end of the hallway. You admire the room with a smile,

 You admire the room with a smile,

( what your room looks like )

"Wow, this is nice!" You smile sitting down onto the bed, inhailing the smell of the room.

Jon nods, "Mark decorated it!" He smiles, "He does most the decorating actually." He walks out shutting the door behind him.

You hear a yell and look out your window worriedly, you see Eduardo standing at the fence with Mark smirking. "What the.." You mumble before opening your window, "Shut up!" You yell, looking at your new room mates frustrated.

"Who was that?" You hear an unfamiliar voice say, you look at Eduardo seeing him glare at the people on the other side. But you couldn't actually see the neighbours on the other side of the fence.

"It was nobody, you losers." Eduardo scoffs, "Yeah, nobody." Mark chimes in smirking. You slam your window shut, and lay back down on the bed rubbing your eyes, 'I'll take a nap.' You thought, closing your eyes not even bothered getting under the sheets.

Then within a few short minutes, you were out cold. Snoring slightly as you slept with an arm hanging off the bed.