Its a pleasure to meet you.

(Hanako's pov)

*Hanako groans and flops down on his bed tired, after finishing a shoot for a new movie he's releasing.

*phone ringing* Hanako shot up from his bed, and took his phone off the night stand. He looked at it, and read "Tsugumori" (his manager) He picked up, and said "hello?" (He said in a annoyed tone)

Tsugumori said, "hey amane you sound like ur in a good mood" he teased.

I will hang up on you.

Tsugumori said, "okay, okay.. sorry"
He paused then talked again "tomorrow morning you will meet the person ur going to be working with for the beauty and the beast movie"

*sigh* okay, now can you leave me alone I'm trying to sleeeeppp" *yawn*

Tsugumori said, "okay" and hung up.

(Next morning)
(Nobody's pov)

(Yashiros stylist nocked on her bedroom door, and said "wake up yashiro..!" (In a sweet tone)

Yashiro sat up, with really messy hair. She stood up half asleep, and walked out the bedroom into the hall, and the stylist grabbed her hand and led her into a room"

Yashiro sat down in a chair. The stylist handed her a cup of coffee. Yashiro said, "thank you" and smiled at her.
Yashiro took a sip of her coffee while the stylist brushed her hair and did her make up.

(30 minutes later)

The stylist handed yashiro a beautiful dress after she finished her make-up, and told her to put it on.

(5 minutes pass)

Yashiro walked out with a puffy skirted white dress, with puffy sleeves and gold lining.

Her driver was already there waiting for her (kou minamoto) kou said, "you look pretty"

Yashiro turned pink, and they stood there looking at the ground for about 15 seconds. Then kou said something to break the ice "look at the time we need to go so your not late!"

(They ran off to the car)

Yashiro arrived at the meeting room she looked around to see if the person she was collaborating with was there. And he wasn't so she sat down her manager, aoi and waited until he arrived. She thought, "I hope he's hot"

(A few minutes later)

Yashiro heard the door open and looked up to see a boy about her age with choppy black hair, she couldn't tell who it was until he took off his mask. She gasped and thought, "is that.. hanako?! The most famous and successful actor In the world?!!!??" Before she could think more about it. He went up to her and picked up one of her hands and kissed it, and said it's a pleasure to meet you. He said with a smile. Yashiro had a slight blush on her face.

I know this chapter was really short but I'll make the next chapter longer if I get like 5 reads!