one

louis quickly scrambled all his things off his lap when he heard a knock on his door.

its that girl, louis thought. he quickly waddled to the door, opening it to find a girl with lilac hair and blue eyes appear infront of him.

"hello." she said, smiling to louis politely. louis couldn't even belive she was even talking to him.

"hi." louis squeaked, and he mentally faceplamed himself for being shy.

"i just wanted to say hello," she scratched her neck silently as louis stared at her lips hes been dying to kiss for a while. "well, since im new to this neighbour-hood." she smiled warmfully, bringing louis into a short hug; which made her and louis shocked that she'd make that kind of move.

"and welcome, also." louis rushed.

they awkwardly broke apart, and louis missed her feeling already. she smelt of perfume, and sleep. which louis didnt mind because; his cousin harry smells like sex all the time.

his phone rang, and louis looked back up to see where she went, but she was already going into her apartment. louis got angry and answered the phone.

"hey louis!" harry spoke, louis could basically hear his smile in his voice.

"hi hazza." louis spoke softly, smiling a bit. "what did you need?" he huffed, closing his door and sitting on the couch.

"i cant speak to my cousin?" harry gasped, laughing afterwards.

"no you cant, because im better than you." louis giggled, stuffing some candy into his mouth.

"well anyways, theres a party at the frat house tonight at 10." he spoke to louis with a excited tone.

"i can't belive you're still in high school." louis snorted, he always made fun of harry because he was 20, and louis was 24.

"im a junior, jesus stop." harry whined. "anyways, either come prepared and ready to get wasted. or dont come at all and be lazy." he laughed, almost scolding him.

"fine! ill show you im not lazy tonight, little cousin." louis smirked, while some of his remaining candy fell out of his mouth.

"okay big cousin, ill see you there." harry hung up, which made louis think.

who was he going to bring?

___

hi

hi

hi

how are you?!?!?

idk i wanted to make this story cause idk lol

anyways comment you're thoughts (:

-lina