Introductions

Author: Heyo guys, it's me, the creator of this ask or dare. Just to tell you guys, I'll be popping in and out of the book every now and then. Okay, I'm gonna give the rest of the intro to Emmet.

Emmet: Oh, um... okay. Hi everyone. As some of you may know, I'm Emmet, Emmet Brickowski. 

Rex: And I'm Rex Dangervest! *Starts rambling about the other things he is* 

Purple: Okay, thanks Rex. You can stop now.

Rex: *Still rambling*

Purple: *Sighs* Once he's started, he ain't gonna stop. Anyway, I'm Purple. The creators OC. I only know that 'cause she told me.

Lucy: Name's Wildstyle, or Lucy.

Emmet: Thanks, Lucy. We did have more introductions, but they couldn't make it. But they will be in the book.

Purple: Mhm, for now it's just me, Emmet, Rex, and Lucy. And sometimes the author. 

Author: *Behind the camera* Yep!

Purple: As the title of this book says, you guys get to ask us questions or dares.

Rex: *Walks over beside Purple* Yep, what she said. And we hope you guys have some totally awesome and cool questions or dares for us. 

Lucy: Well, you hope that they're totally awesome and cool. I don't really care, as long as it's something.

Emmet: If you guys do have questions or dares for us, please make them normal, and not weird.

Purple: Mhm, we've had our fair share of weird.

Author: Hope you guys have a great day.

Emmet: And don't forget to smile! Bye!