One

"I think I will keep looking at other places" I tell my mother who helps to find me an apartment to move into.
"You have said that about everyone we have looked at" she says as I shut my laptop.

"I know just I want to find the perfect one" she just stares and nods.

I never had a problem with my mother just that she can be a little snobby. I always listen to her had my grades high. I never disappointed her. One the other hand with my dad he never really spends much time with us all he does is works. My family is pretty loaded with money but I try my everything to not use there money I have had a job since I was 15 I have saved up every paycheck so that when I turned 18 I could move out.

"Walker stop" my little brother says to Abel.

There five and double trouble. Two identical twins but with such different personalities. Walker is more wild gets in fights with little kids at school doesn't listen and Abel does his school work and is such a good kid.

"Boys stop fighting" my mother yells walking out my room.
I huff and lay back on my bed closing my eyes.
"Wake up" walker comes running and jumping on my stomach making me fly up.

"Get out of my room" I scream

I love the twins but sometimes there just too much especially Walker. He runs out the room slamming the door. I close my eyes again but Rudely interrupted again.

"Hey Aubs you're father and I got invited to his work dinner and I need you to watch the boys" she says poking her head in my door.

"Okay" with that she walks out

My dad always has something to do and my mom always tags along leaving me with the boys. Like my senior year the whole class went to ski but I didn't get to go because daddy had to go out of town and little mommy had to go too. Making me watch the boys. It's just us five though. Once my father got rich he didn't keep contact with his family and my mother tried to until my father made her stop because all they did was ask for money.

I walk down stairs sitting at the bar in the kitchen as Abel draws and Walker plays trucks.

"Have mom and dad left yet" I ask them

"Yea" Abel says without looking up

They didn't even say goodbye to me they just left.

"Okay well what do you guys want for dinner"

"Pizza" they both scream that's one thing we all have in common we all would die for pizza.

"Okay so get dressed and we will go to Peter pipers pizza" they jump from the table and run up stairs.

As I wait for them to get dress I find myself looking at pictures of my family before money made hem change. My father looked at my mother like any girl would dream. Then there is my favorite one where I am on his shoulders and we are at a fair. I can remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Let's Goooooo" they shout walking down he stairs
I laugh and grab my keys and we head to the restaurant.

"Is it good" I ask Abel who has devoured two pieces already. He nods with a big grin on his face.

I give the boys some money to go play games and I scroll through Instagram seeing all the pictures of my friends. How I wish I could only be with them but mom didn't want me to go to Canada for a month and I didn't argue with her because I never have.

"Hey ma'am"
I look up to see an older lady who worked here.

"Yes"

"They towed your car"