11-9-22

So today was the first day back at school for me because my dad got COVID and my mom did not want me to go to school on Monday also im sorry if you are/know any of these people mentioned but that is very unlikely and I'm not talking about what we are learning because that's boring as shit.

Morning bus: nothing much for this one since after my stop there are 2 more stops after mine so not a long bus ride, But what did happen is, the friend that always sits with me didn't sit with me today. When that happens I know that shits about to go down. Also the internet on the bus was nonexistent so I could not play cookie run like I Normally do.

Period 1 Health: The Second quarter started on Monday and health was one of the classes I had not been to, and it was ok. We did a Kahoot (Blooket is better) about stuff that they talked about on Monday so I took guesses, I did decent. We had to take a little bit of notes (we ran out of time to do the rest).

Period 2 Latin: This is the other class I had not been to yet. It was ok (again). All we did is just share about me presentations they made on Monday (they day I was not there) so I just watched people share there presentations and watch people throw a ball at people faces. Yes, instead of calling on people by there names like a normal person, the teacher had a small ball that we would throw at people.

Period 3 Math: Ah yes, the first year-round period of the day (I got unlucky with my schedule this year). Nothing interesting happened (like normal). Something I hate about the math teacher is that if your not participating often, there is a high chance he will call on you, And i don't talk or pay attention in math class. But sometimes I will get lucky and get an easy question.

Period 4 Language Arts: In LA we are working on our first published drafts of the year (mine is about a marina song). We Talked with our partners and me and my parter just gave up on suggestions to give each other so we just showed each other photos of our cats.

Period 5-6 Science: I have the same teacher for LA and Science, so I get tired of her by the end of 4th, and also in 5-6 and 10 I have to see gremlin lady, who is annoying as fuck. I have to sit next to this kid who is always and I mean ALWAYS coughing, he was probably the one who gave my dad COVID. He also like military stuff which my family doesn't like the military so i don't like him.

Lunch: At lunch this girl came to sit with us and for some reason everyone in my group doesn't like her, I don't know why. She had to tell one of her friends that she was going to sit with us and her friend was still mad, even though she said that she would be sitting with us. I don't remember the rest of what happened since I'm basically just a background decoration of our lunch table.

Period 8-9 social studies: We mainly just worked on our comic strip (idk what's with this teacher and comic strips). At one point Mr Bach called me to his desk and said to put a piece of paper on this kids desk and the paper said something along the lines of "Can i have extra homework?". How did I do it? I sat next to him so, I went back to my desk and folded the paper until it was tiny, then the teacher called the kid to his desk and I quickly placed it on his desk. This is why that teacher is one of my favorites.

Period 10 AFNF: We got a book assigned to us, it seems interesting so far, Also we switched seats and I now sit behind my past crush, me from earlier this year would be having a heart attack. Nothing happens in this class.

Period 11 "homeroom": Why the quotations? It's because i play In the orchestra (Violin to be specific) and every Wednesday the orchestra players in my grade meet up and rehearse songs. Also i had to get cookie dough people have brought from the fundraiser so I had to leave in the middle, and when I left and came back, my violin skills left. So basically I was just failing every note. And a kid broke his bridge. Lmfao. That box of cookie dough was Heavy af

Afternoon bus: it's a longer bus ride then the morning bus, and I had my best friend, box of cookie dough with me. One of the kids on my bus had gummy bears. So, basically the whole bus ride was people asking for gummy bears. This went so far to the point where a kid came over to his seat and basically lap danced him for gummy bears. I got a school bus confused for a strip club. When I left the bus, the box of cookie dough did not want to leave and I had to pull the box out of the seat.

I just dropped so many mints, literally