11-10-22

Hello again! This school isn't getting any better as well as my writing

Am bus: My friend did not sit with me again, she might be mad at me or she is just tired of me. I mainly just played Cookie Run.

Period 1 Health: We took a walk around the school and talked to each other. In the middle of that walk the bell rang for the end of period 1 and we sprinted back to the class to get our stuff.

Period 2 Latin: We learned the roots of some words and the ball hit people in the face again. We also talked about Zodiac signs and got completely off track. Also I started watching Hfjone (actually it was just the part of tomato dying in the first episode).

Period 3 Math: We we're on IXL most of the time, i have trust issues from IXL because of that one time. Also the teacher explained that since this was the first class he was teaching that day that we get this best handwriting from him.

Period 4 Language arts: Worked on stories, I added dialog since there was no dialogue. Also at the end of this period we had a fire drill without warning. I thought that someone set the building on fire and When we got back in 5-6 was beginning so we just talked about they do that so we can have real world panic.

Period 5-6 Science: We made a graph. Not interesting but Science is one of my least favorite subjects in my opinion. * Aaron coughing noise*

Lunch: I ate food and was forgotten like normal. Also, they should sell the skin of meat sticks at stores because that shit tastes amazing.

Period 8-9 Social studies: We got digital textbooks in the Bach code. And we worked on comic strips and got complimented for how mine looked (because people in that class can't draw)

Period 10 AFNF: We did membean witch is basically a "learn the words" app. And continued reading the book about about the old lady with an elephant in her backyard.

Period 11 "homeroom": why the quotations again? Because I was lucky to go to the gym that 11th, but I'm not a physical person so I just sat there on my computer listening to marina and trowing a plushie in the air. We never have homeroom anymore I haven't had homeroom since last Thursday.

Pm bus: I don't really remember what happened since I had headphones in and I was listening to Marina. But when we pass the church, we saw a kid who got suspended and everyone was like, "wow wow wow wow wow!" wow they were amazed because he was running to his house. (Witch is not far from the church) I don't know what was amazing about that, but apparently it was

Not as long as last time, because nothing much happened, but I don't care