.///.

Maybe If dev was paying more attention to the area around him he would of noticed kier following him

But he was to focused trying to find a nether fortress he just wanted to find a single blaze spawner and he would be golden he had all of the pearls and some extra in his inventory.

Running through the basalt biome dodging the lava the flies up to try to hit him. Hopping from pillar to pillar trying his best to avoid the magma cubes that try their best to knock him down to lava pit below.

Pearling across the lava lake between him and warped forest across landing into a thick pile of vines and protruding roots twisted around his ankles and his body.

He struggles to no avail trying to get his blade in his pocket to slash them off of him but it's just out of reach. He tries to access his ender pearls out of his inventory but thats when kier returns from bridging across the lava.
Dev prays that Kier won't see him but his luck just isn't on his side today.

"Dev, Oh Dev where are you?" Kier yells before spotting Dev on the ground. "Oh? Dev are you all tied up for me?" "WAIT WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT THAT CAME OUT WRONG!" He wheezed back peddling his prior statement

"Hey uh Kier could you to me a solid and cut me out of here I'll give you diamonds or pearls whatever you want just let me out and don't kill me please?" Dev pleaed

"Hmm you know what no I don't need diamonds, it would be alot more rewarding killing you right now while your helpless pleading for my mercy"
"I could win this manhunt right now and you couldn't do anytging about it could you?" Kier asked "Well- no but I could buy you food if you want?" Dev responded

"Dev I'm not sure if you understand me Dev their is nothing you could do that would please me that would get you out of this" Keir says looking down at Dev with an idea in his eyes.

"Well maybe one thing" Kier hums

"And what would that be? Are we playing a guessing game now?" Dev questions

Kier's kneels halfway down to Dev's height and tilts dev's chin up to kier's face.

"Take a guess dev" Kier whispers in Dev's ear.

Dev thinks through his options he could try to push Kier off of him but he's still tangled in the vines. Maybe he could pearl but fuck he's not able to access his inventory and if he does manage he has low health and very little food so what choice does he have then to go along with whatever idea Kier has thought of. Tho the way Kier has said it has left very little to the imagination.

Dev blushed and said "Well I'm not sure if this is where you are going but in this situation I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. It's not like ur tight pants don't say anything as well" Kier blushed not expecting to be called out like that a color that could only rival his hoodie.

He took a shaky breath and continued "I'm not sure if I'm misreading this but I wouldn't be against it. If we are being completely honest." He added as an afterthought.

Kier placed his hand ontop the crotch of Dev's jeans, looking up to Dev's face to to see his blush ridden face staring back down at him. Kier sits on Dev's lap and cups his face in his hand.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked

"Please" Dev says leaning in closer towards Kier. "Love me mercilessly."

The two collided in a flurry of movement, both desperate to touch each other. Kiers hand in Dev's hair and another around his waist. Devs hands wrapped around Kiers back trying steady himself as Kier moves from exploring devs mouth to attacking his neck trailing his bites from Dev's jawline to his exposed collar bone. Sucking on the junction on the exposed skin, Kier pulls Dev's hair as Dev let's out a loud whimper.

"Oh? So you like it when I'm rough with you hmm? Well don't worry that can be arranged hun" Kier laughed slightly. "Dev.. I'm going to make you scream my name like a concert."

"God I hope so Kier ruin me" Dev replied his eyes half opened
"Please"

"Can I take off ur shirt Dev?" Kier asks

"Mhhm Yeah you can."

Pulling Devs shit up over his torso and arms Kier takes a sec to admire Dev's chest kissing from the bottom on his neck trailing down to Dev's left nipple quickly bitting it.

Dev let out a a loud moan pushing up towards Kier.

"God Kier Please" Dev yelled

"Please what Dev? You have to tell me what you need hun." Kier replied

"You know what I want asshole" Dev said impatiently

"Hmm I don't think I do. Why don't you tell me?" Kier says

"God Please Kier Ruin Me, Make Me Scream, Anything But Fuck God Touch Me Please I Need It." Dev yelled

"I've barely even touched you and ur all ready screaming my name." Kier hummed

"Yeah that's the problem asshole, 1 Just fuck me already dude." Dev pleaed

"Fine, fine. You're so Needy for me huh?" Kier said

"Can I take off the rest of your clothes?" Kier asked

"Yes yes please it's so uncomfortable." Dev pleaed

Taking off Dev's pants shimming them off pulling them off fully, Kier placed his hands on the inner sides of Dev's thighs and kissed the wet spot on Dev's boxers.

"Mhh- Kier" Dev exclaimed

"Dev? Can I suck you off?" Kier questions

"Uh fuck yes please do."

Kier placed his lips ontop of devs boxers. He pulled the boxers off of Dev and looked up for Dev's permission. Dev nodded his face flushed bright red.

Kier's lips pressed against the tip of Dev's cock, he placed the head into his mouth he stole a glance towards Dev, he was wrecked his hair all standing up head thrown back, with his eyes shut and brows furrowed in pleasure. The only thing keeping him from laying completely on the ground was his hands on either side that were shaking dangerously.

Kier placed his hand on the bass of Devs cock slowly stroking him up and down. Kier lowered his head down father taking Dev almost fully down his throat. Kier started to move his mouth down and started to suck him off.

"God Kier Ahh!" Dev moaned

Dev thrust up his resolve crumbling.

(note I'm posting this and then next chapter soon sorry if it's bad I'm a new writer so yeah :D see ya soon!)