Uncovered

The blonde sat, dumbfounded, for several seconds before backing up on the bed, " Get away demon." He stuttered and spat at the dark one.

The words stung. He knew he deserved them but he didn't think they would hurt him as much as they had.

" Demon get away from me! Do you not know how much pain you have caused me? " he was nearly shouting at the figure in the door way.

" I... I'm not that bad." The shadow stuttered, " I helped you... I took care of you..." He stepped closer into the room.

The hero moved back further into the cot. " Where am I ?" The shadow stood shell shocked " WHERE AM I EVIL BEING?"

The shadow looked away " my home... In the lost woods." he smiled as the haunting tune played in the back of his mind.

The hero tried to jump from the cot but groaned in pain from his still healing wounds.

" Please!" The shadow takes to links side helping him up back into the small bed. " Your going to tear one of your stitches..." The shadow spoke softly lifting the edge of the heroes tunic, checking the line of stitches on his ribs.

As the black haired one ran his fingers near the healing cut, he looked up at the pained hero.

" I'm sorry."

<~> Author's note <~>

Sorry, it's super short but hopefully things will get lengthier in the coming months.

Also beat the water temple for the first time today in like 2 hours. I'm proud.

Signing off
Kat