𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Ignore mistakes and enjoy ❤️

Love you😘

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄.

They headed to his truck, both getting in as Duke drove out their long driveway. It was dark outside, almost night time but Kai wasn't feeling too good mentally so Duke offered to go on a drive with him.

"You hungry?" He asked looking over at Kai who stared o it the window. He didn't play music like he usually would so the car was silent.

"I guess." Kai replied looking ahead of them. "You wanna get a snack or you want like a meal?" He asked.

"Can we go to the gas station? I was a Arizona." Duke nodded and took a turn, pulling up to the closet gas station. He handed Kai his card, the short boy looked up at him confused.

"Go get whatchu want. Imma full my tank."

"I can pay for my own things bro." He tried to hand it back but Duke ignored him. "Shiii aight bet." Duke chuckled watching Kai run into the gas station.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "What is this place Duke?" Kai questioned eating his Cheetos. Duke plugged in his phone, his music automatically playing once he clicked a playlist from his lock screen.

They were parked in front of a lake, the moon shining on them. It may have been night, but the place looked so beautiful. There was a small cabin near, with lights surrounding it.

Kai figured it belonged to Duke or someone who associated with him since there was a DeeBlock sign outside of it.

"I used to come here anytime I needed to get away from niggas and just think, or when something happens and I can't control my emotions." Duke answered drinking his ginger ale. "Have you ever came here because of me?" Kai asks.

"Yeah...after what happened in Miami. I felt terrible. I remember days after Davis came in room bout some shit and I beat his ass cause I was already angry and he just added to it."

"It's always Davis bruh." They laughed. Neither man said anything for next few minutes as they ate. "Kai have you ever thought about us getting back together?"