little reminder <3

Hello there kind person, I don’t know who you are, but that doesn’t matter at all! First of all I hope you ate/drank enough today and everyday <3 it’s really important for your body! You’re such a beautiful person, remember always that you’re the reason for someone to smile and keep up everyday, even if you don’t know them! I hope you are loved, because that’s what you deserve! You’re so perfect for me and for a lot of people too- I hope you slept enough, had a good deserved sleep for what you’ve done today, even just staying on the bed and doing nothing, you’re so strong to keep up like this! I’m proud of you, you can always talk to me if there’s need <3 you are really important I can’t imagine a world without people like you, you’re worth everything darling and you should know that I love you<33 I hope you’ll have a wonderful day, a really happy one, other days too!! you’re perfect just the way you are! You are loved and an amazing and kind person, ilysm and i hope you have the best life anyone could ever wish for! Remember to take good care of yourself, don’t skip meals, sleep, and enjoy your life, if you’re going through something you can always talk to me about it i’m listening!!<3 I hope you have a nice day :)) you are perfect, you are amazing, and remember ... be happy!

If you wanna vent or need someone to talk just write me on discord💞
✰𝑦𝑢𝑎✰#4015