Hoarding Homeless People

I was walking through the open feild of my old friends farm. I had walked through the fence and saw that the houses front  yard was covered with tents. 'I was gone a week and he already hoardering homeless people.' I giggled and continued on to the house. 'Hershel's so sweet, but he has to be careful. We talked about this...' I was knocked out of my thoughts when some people ran infront of me pointing weapons.

    Their lips were moving too fast for me to catch. I did make out some words "...don't know...family...protection." I stopped paying attention and looked at everyone 'they have to be homeless. Especially the guy with his hair cut off. Maybe, he had cancer.' He then continued to yell at everyone and glaring at me making his face red. 'My heart aches. Maybe, Hershel can fix him up good. Hershel....hmmm...why was I here again.....ohh yea hear. Silly me.'

   I walked around homeless cancer patient. He tried to stop me, but I just moved him to the side. 'It's ok big guy. Hershel will fix you up.' I then walk in the house and see Maggie. "Maggie" I didn't have my conclear so I couldn't tell is I was loud or quiet, but she turned to me. "Innoccent" she replied while running to me and giving me a big hug.
  🌱🌱🌱🌱20 minutes later🌱🌱🌱🌱

    I sat on the porch as the homeless people and the greene's were huddled around me talking. Probably about me. I saw cancer patient wa swelling and I got worried about his health. So I stood up and put myself between Hershel and the big guy. I faced Hershel and signed to him "you shouldn't get a cancer patient rolled up. Hershel you know this." It took a minute for the greene's to register my statement then they laughed.
                   'What's funny' I asked