The academy

Next few weeks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the bus Lilly and Rose wave good bye to their mom, whom was sad to see her children leave but glad they chosen to protect innocent people.
      " Rose I'm nervous, I don't want to go to a new school". Rose stares at her younger sister's worried face for a second. " Lilly don't worry I won't let anything happen to you"

           A Few Hours Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     The bus stops and the girls get off, they stop dead in their tracks as they see the academy. " It's beautiful, Rose do you think we get to share a dorm room"?          " I hope so Lilly " The girls walk into the building...... " Hey, you too, the freshmen" Lilly and Rose turn to see a boy with short shaggy red hair, a weird black outfit and was very tall and skinny, he had baby blue eyes and a gently friendly voice.           " US.." asked Rose. " Yeah, you two, I'm a freshmen escort, I am to escort you guys around school. So follow me to the office to get your ova outfit and dorm rooms,plus you two are sisters so you guys share a room. The boy leads the girls through a blue hallway to a big room, kind of like the oval office. " You guys go in and I'll wait for you. A while later the girls come out holding clothes and a piece of pepper with their dorm number on it. Your dorm is right here. The boy opens the door and the girls are amazed at the sight of the room. " Wow, Rose this room is awesome. " Yeah" " Ok girls I'll leave but if you need me just ask, oh and the names Tyler". Tyler leaves, disappearing down the long hallway. " Come on Lilly let's get changed into our outfits". " Ok sis".