No bitches?🤨

Your POV

"Order for...deez nu—...Really [friend name]?" I said tiredly staring at my best friend [Friend name]. "Pfft- HAHAHA, GOTCHA" he said laughing. "Why dad? why would you do this?" I said jokingly "Because it's fucking funny Kyle, it's called having a sense of humor and laughing! you should fucking try it once in a while" there was silence until we both busted out laughing. I was leaning on the counter to keep myself from falling on the ground and banging my fist from how much I was laughing. [friend name] unfortunately, was already on the floor with my cats surrounding him.

————

My name is [name] [last name] and I run a cat cafe. [cafe name] is my—*ahem* our life's work. My best friend and I opened this fine establishment almost 4 years ago but it hasn't gotten that popular. Not many people come here other than random people that happen to find this place once in a while and this weird stalker guy that follows my customers home... uh yeah let's not talk about that last one. Im the manager and owner of this place, [friend name] just kinda lives here. He got kicked out of his ex's apartment after they broke up. He called me up and asked if he could stay for a while. Of course I said yes, but "a while" turned into him working as a full time employee who lives here with me. I enjoy the extra help and there's always a positive aura in my cafe now—not that there wasn't one before, just that it grew exponentially. He was actually one of the reasons I made my house into a cat cafe.

Cats are one of the things that I love more than anything else and I most definitely have more than the legal limit in my country. This is another reason why I decided to make my cafe into a cat cafe.  The people that come here love playing or just hanging around with my cats, it was a great addition to the cafe.

I also like to read and research about random things that I either find online or in the books that I put in a different section of the cafe. In the cafe I may have made some personal reservations to one of the walls. What I mean by "personal reservations" I mean getting a little too angry at a wall and 'accidentally' smashing it with my sledge hammer I keep under the counter at the front. Then there happened to be another room in there so I was like "why don't I use this for a library in the cafe hehe" or something like that.

To make it a little secretive because I love to mess with people, I painted an illusion art piece I saw online on the wall to make it look like there wasn't anything there. It worked because, behind the doorway was a wall and between the door way and the wall was a very long hallway, you go down the long creepy dark hallway; you get the books. Easy right? Nope. No one had noticed it ever since we opened this cafe, not even [friend name] noticed it. I silently laughed every time someone looked at the art piece on the wall. It was like a little game that no one knew about except for me. I maybe just maybe, may have added a tiny little, just a small..morgue... *sigh* never mind I'm giving up on the tiny little stuff. It's a pretty big morgue that's in a hidden part of the room down there. It's just a bunch of human sized freezer capsules that are in a wall. Think like the morgue from the game danganronpa: trigger happy havoc chapter 6.....we're going to completely ignore the fact that I have a morgue in the cafe, ok?

Anyway speaking of games, you ever heard of Genshin impact? I reached adventure rank 1000 earlier this morning. I've seen a lot of Genshin streamers and content creators but none of them have reached this point. I wonder why?...Eh it's probably fine. Maybe that's why no people ever request to join me. My adventure rank is too high for them to request to join lol. My characters level can go up to 1667 hehe, curently fantasizing about the one shot kills.

(I calculated the math of the ratio of 60:90 but the story had to go on the number 1000 so we wanted to know this 1000: to what. Well the answer was 1666.67 and rounded to the nearest whole number value is 1667 so 1000:1667. Adventure rank :1000, highest character Level: 1667....that took a lot out of me I don't usually do math ;-;)