Sexual Desires

Stirring in your sleep you feel a hot breath of your face. Opening your eyes you see a white mask staring down at you. You are completely silent and still. "Mich- you start to say but suddenly a hand is placed over your mouth. Looking into his eye and realizing he's breathing heavily into the mask. You think you know now.. what he wants. No, what he needs after all the killing he just done.

Slowly sitting up he takes his hand off of your mouth. And you grab him by his mechanic suit in both hands staring at him. Him staring at you and both of you breathing heaving getting hot. You slowly take your hands and start to unzip his mechanic suit. He's looking at you but you can't really tell how he's feeling because of his mask but you continue anyways. "oh fuck" you shakily whisper barley able to contain your shaking hands from the heat you was feeling in between your legs. You look at Micheal still staring at you with his hands twitching now gripping your thigh. You look at him. "Stand up" you whisper. And he does as he's told. As you take down the rest of his mechanic exposing his black shirt and boxers underneath. You see his clearly hard dick trying to escape free out of his boxers and you let it. Admiring his girth and length. You take him in your mouth not being able to contain yourself any longer. "Mmmmmm" you hear a grunt. You smile inwardly. Bobbing your head back and forth as he's standing in front of you and you're sitting on the bed. You take your hands on his dick and start massaging it while you are sucking it getting even more (wetter/ harder) as you're doing it.  He grips the top of your head and makes you get on the bed and rips all your clothes off. He positions you how he wants you and you're now laying upside down on the bed with your head hanging off. He slams his big dick in your mouth and starts fucking your face. He then opens your legs takes off his mask and takes  ( your wet pussy/ hard cock) in his mouth and starts licking and sucking all over. You moan and groan as he fucks your face feeling an intense amount of pleasure coming from the shape of haddonfield.

Your ( pussy is dripping in cum/ your dick is twitching and your balls are so tight). He takes his dick out of your mouth and gets up and throws you into a doggy position. He then smacks your ass hard leaving a bruise later definitely. Bending his face down he then licks your (pussy/asshole) one last time and slams his dick inside it. Pumping in and out so fast and hard you thought he was going to break you. He picks up his knife that you realize is laying on your bed in front of you. 'fuck he is gonna kill me after all' you think. And suddenly his cock vanishes from your (pussy/asshole) and is replaced with a foreign object. It was the handle of the knife. Your moans are so loud you can't even contain it at this point they practically were screams. And he was pumping like he's done this before you thought 'how can he be so experienced' 'why does a knife in my (pussy/asshole) actually feel this good' you wanna say but just think it. Your (pussy is so tender it hurts knowing your about to squirt/ asshole is gaping open and your dick twitching so hard your about to cum) suddenly taking the knife out of you, replacing it with his dick and with one final pump you (squirt/shoot) cum everywhere while feeling his warm seed being piled into you. You fall on the bed onto the bed and you both look at each other, the room filled with ecstasy. He grabs his masks and pulls his mechanic suit up never taking his eyes off you. He picks his knife back up that's dripping with your (pussy/ass) juices and licks it. He then slips on his mask and walks out the bedroom door. You lay there staring up at the ceiling. This is not the last time you'll see the boogyman. Unknowing to you but knowing to him, he's now claimed you, and you were going to fulfill all his sexual desires.