BROKEN

Hey guys. Wrote this after seeing yesterdays episode. please ignore the grammatical errors. 

It's just a imagination story :)

After Manmeet's exit from the club, the Yadav Family also left from there. Raj was standing there in shock trying to digest the whole happening. What he had thought and what happened there. He was trying to think when Puneet Shergill came towards him.

" Raj beta, I think chitti has done this because of a reason. I know she should have not but she did. Please don't be sad. We will find out what is it."

Puneet Shergill was blabbering a lot but everything was going out of Raj's head. He could only listen to Manmeet's words.

" Arree bass karoo yaaar. Chitti ne keh diya hai na aise kuch nahi hai. Phir baar baar ye kyu keh rahe hai. Chaloo yaha se chalte hai " Ajeet Shergill said to his wife & without looking at Raj he walked out. He knows his daughter has done this for a reason but this was quite serious. He could see how shocked Raj is feeling now.

" Raj beta, mein ghar Jake uss se poochti hoo. Mujhe Jana hai aise uss ne kyu kiya. Aise kyu dukhaya tumhare dil ko. Mein poochugi " Puneet Shergill said to him in anger. But he was staring at the direction from where she exited. He couldn't believe that she shattered everything within minutes and walked away like that.

Punnet Shergill just patted his cheeks. Raj looked into her eyes to see tears. He knows that she wishes to see them together. But today he is beyond hurt to listen to anyone.

Reaching his home was the worst. His Papa ji was so angry that he bursted out over him. Raj's expression says how painful it is for him to face all these. He could have even beard a rejection but didn't want to get exposed like this. He was feeling so helpless. He looked towards his Papa ji but he just shouted his anger and asked him to get out from there.

He had no place to go and ended up going to the place where they first met. Her office. He laughed at himself even though receiving this much pain from her he finds a place or solace in her.

He sat over the couch there just staring at nothing. His phone rang, he thought to ignore it but seeing the caller ID he was about to but being the Raj who cannot deny elders had to take the call.

" Raj.. kuch maat kehna bass sun na " Raj only heard these words of Mumma Shergill. He sighed he didn't want to. He kept the phone near him & cupped his face with his hands.

He heard Puneet Shergill asking Manmeet and how first she denies to say something. Raj clenched his jaws listening to that.

His breath hitched when she confessed she loves him. He could hear her crying voice.

His tears streamed out of his eyes and a small smile formed in his lips. He chuckled when she said her love is not less. Maybe laughing at himself. He was happy at least, he got to know that she loves him. He was not liking how she was crying there but his own heart was in pain.

He now wanted to know the reason why she did that. Why Manmeet Shergill took this drastic decision to break him & even her too. Puneet Shergill asked the same to Manmeet.

Her next words made him smile when she told her mother how he wanted to build a small family with her. He smiled stupidly remembering the beautiful memory. He was so happy then. But her next words shocked him just like Puneet Shergill.

He took a deep breath while he was explaining everything to her mother. Her fears were certainly genuine. As a mother her most precious thing in the world is her baby. She was giving explanations to her mother, and her words cannot be neglected. It was her horrible fear. She wants to take a chance but she can't.

And he has also failed to give that assurance to her. But her questions were making sense too.

Kya mein Anmol ko wahi same pyaar dega Jo mein apne bachche ko dega ?

Kya mere family Anmol ko aise accept karega jaise woh humare beta hai ? Humare parivaar ka hisa hai ?

Kya humare bachche hone ke baad, Anmol ko wahi pyaar aur saman milega Jo usse milna chahiye tha ?

He asks these questions to himself and finds himself standing at a clueless point. He needs to find these answers.

But he felt anger towards him and Manmeet. She could have sit and talked with him about her fears and insecurities rather than doing this. His years of hard work had gone waste.

He had already taken the decision of not to do stand up comedy again. It won't be the same. Maybe he is punishing her by this act of his. Looking at her nameplate he thought something. He will punish her for this, he would love to take revenge from her,a sweet revenge. He smirked with teary eyes. By seeing him not doing his passion gonna really hurt her and everyday he will make her remember what she had done to him. Because of her decision both are suffering and not happy.

He would find his answers and will prove her wrong. The ManmeetShergill who doesn't fear anything is gonna face her biggest weakness. He will make her realize what she had done and that it was her mistake to do so.

" Get Ready Ms. MANMEET SHERGILL to Meet THE RAJ KUMAR YADAV. " He glanced at her name plate with bloodshot eyes and jaws clenched. Both can play the game.

 Wrote this in haste. Please do vote and comment