𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲!.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ,𝟲:𝟯𝟱 𝗮𝗺

I wake up feeling weird that was such a odd dream I had last night. I got to go get ready so I don't be late and I don't got time to be hearing Ms.white mouth I swear that bitch need to get some dick or sum cuz sh- ykw let me get my black ass up.

I got ready and grabbed my bags and went downstairs to wait on the van to get here. When I got downstairs I see Mateo half way sleep sitting on the step.

"hey teo"
"Hey n/n" (n/n= nickname) "what did you do this tome that you got to change schools" I ask him going to sit down beside him."I called the teacher a bitch then I spit on him hbu"

"This girl called me a pussy so I broke two of her limbs and broke her nose" I say very nonchalant like it's a normal thing for me" oh ok- wait a damn min yo ass should be in jail"

"Her ass shouldn't have called me a pussy she better be glad I ain't get my motherfuckin pistol" I say Mateo was about to say sum but ms.white came downstairs.

"Good morning delinquents" when she says that me and Mateo look at each other then back at her but before we could say anything we here the van outside."Now I want you two to behave this is a very nice school" Ms.white says walking us outside.

Me and Mateo get into the van it was quiet most of the time but I had to tell him about the "dream"

"Hey teo I need to tell something but you can't tell anybody" he looks at me very concerned "what is it?"

"Well basically...."
(I don't feel like explaining it)

"Oh.." is all he said I mean I geuss that all you can really say to something like that. "And you know the bear I had since I was little"

"Yeah why"
"Well apparently it's some kind of way that Wendell and wild can communicate to me"
"I-"
" We're here" Ms.helen says stopping the car then coming to the back to uncle the door.Once we get out she says."I want you two to behave I bet my grandmas fry bread recipe on you two" she says getting into the car and driving away.

That's all ❤️
Word count:403