Chapter 1

A/N: First story since my discontinued one that's absolutely terrible, so lets hope this is better

☺︎

☺︎

☺︎

☺︎

☺︎

"Miguel don't worry, I'm sure you're gonna get it." Miguel had been pacing around his room waiting to receive an email about a movie he had auditioned for. He invited you over so you would be there when he gets the hopefully good news. "But what if I don't, what if they didn't like it." He had been worried about receiving this email since he did the audition and today was finally the day he would be getting the results. "Miguel, sit down, and breath it's gonna be fine." Miguel sighed and sat down next to where you we're sitting and closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves.

- Time Skip - 

After some time a ding noise came from Miguel's phone and he almost immediately shot up from his seat and went over to grab his phone. You watched him walk over and start reading an email on his phone. After a minute Miguel started yelling. "I got the job!" he ran over to you and hugged you and lifted you into the air while spinning you around. You laughed as he sat you down. "Congratulations Mikey." You gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him.

A/N: Sorry its short but, opinions? idk how to feel 🧍🏽‍♀️ I don't like it but I don't hate it. Also if anyone wants to see more let me know ill try to update once or twice a week