Kit walker everyone💙

Kit X non-binary reader

You and kit were at the store picking out stuff when you bumped into Lana. Her hair was up into a bump it type of hairstyle and wearing a yellow and green pantsuit. She was always ready for the reporters and you looked up to her for that.
" Oh my goodness!" Lana yelled
"Oh my God, wow Lana!" Kit yelled in excitement
You grew a small smile on your face when you saw Kit's happy reaction to seeing Lana.
"How long has it been?" Kit asked
"Too long" Lana chuckled
She then stared at you and smiled then asked
"And who is this beautiful person?"
Kit looked at you then back at Lana then said
" This is y/n my fiancé"
Lana stood there with a shocked face after hearing the word fiancé.
"For how long?" Lana asked excitedly
" We've been dating ever since I got out of the asylum"
You smile when you remember how you two first met. You were at the library going to get a book about birds or something like that and you see kit in the other aisle through the blank space that the book was covering. Kit saw you as he was grabbing his book and said.
"Hi"
"Hey" you replied in a kind tone. And the rest was history. But anyways back to the present day.
"I was thinking since I'm seeing you now we should have a get together" Lana suggested
"That would be a great idea!" Kit replied
"Right y/n?" Kit asked
"Yea" you said.
Later that day you and Kit got ready you wore (choose whatever you want idc)
And kit wore a fancy kind of suit.
"You look stunning my love" kit said as he looked at your outfit
"Not too bad yourself" you replied with a smirk. He leaned in for a kiss from behind and you guys started to leave. You arrived at Lana's house and saw that she had set up some wine and food and put some candles around. Marion greeted you and kit with a smile and let you two inside the house. (Btw Marion is Lana's gf at the end of asylum if y'all forgot)
"Hey Marion!" You yelled
"Omg y/n I haven't seen you since highschool!" Marion giggled
Lana came out of the kitchen and was wearing a medium red dress that had shoulder pads installed into it. She then hugged you and kit and led you guys to the dinner table. A few minutes later you guys get into a game of Never Have I Ever (NOT THE SHOW I ENVY THE SHOW) Lana starts off with the question and says
(DIALOGUE ONLY NOW)
"Okay so never have I masterbated"-lana
Kit puts up have
You put up never
Everyone looks at you like your crazy
"What? What's wrong?"- you
"You.. you never" Marion said in a concerning tone
"Nevermind" Marion laughed
"Ok let's stop making fun of y/n" kit smiled
"Next question please" you say embarrassed
"Okay! Never have I ever broke a expensive item at a museum"-kit
You put up I have
Lana puts up have
Marion puts up I have
Kit puts up I have
"Looks like we have a lot of trouble makers" Lana says giggling
"Let's stop it with the easy questions let's get into the hard one's"
A hour passes and Lana is showing you and kit the door you two wave goodbye to Lana and Marion and start heading towards the car. On the ride home you see kit place a hand on your thigh
(AN:Why was this emoji showing when I typed thigh 😜)
He says it helps him drive better so you let it be. He slowly starts to move his hand up your thigh. You gasp at the slight movement on your thigh. He parks the car at this abandoned parking lot then he turns his head to look at you he then takes his hand off your thigh and turns on the radio and flips the radio then stops when he hears Don't Throw Your Love away by the searchers.
He lowers your seat and stops his actions and says.
"You were fucking teasing me back there you know that right" he says kind of gritting his teeth
You do a kind of confused innocent look to tease him some more.
He grabs your neck and you arch your back a little bit.
"Ugh ok fine I was" you admitted
"See now that wasn't so hard now was it" he says with a chuckle. Kit cups your cheek and leans your head down to see his erection through his pants.
You smile, you climb into the back of the car as he does as well. He removes his shirt revealing his chest as you do the same.
"Jesus" you say seeing all of the bruises on his chest from the torture at the asylum.
"Yea I know" kit replies
Believe it or not it's actually your first time sleeping with kit because you both promised no sex until you were engaged so you didn't want to do it in the back of his mustang. Kit saw the look on your face after realizing as well but then he smiled and hopped back into the front leaving you in the back. You put back on your shirt as he started to drive back to the house. You haven't been to the house all day since you two were out, so who knows what to expect.

(PLAY IRIS BY THE GOO GOO DOLLS)

Y'all finally reach the house. And kit leads you up the stairs as your walking you see a trail of roses leading to your bedroom. You and kit walk in and your eyes light up when you see the roses in a heart shaped style and see candles lit around the room.
Kit appears behind you and leans down to give you a hug.
"Well what do you think?" Kit says anxiously
"I love it" you say in a kind of breathless tone
(STOP PLAYING IRIS)
Kit smiles and picks you up. He then drops you onto the bed as you move the roses off the bed. Kit removes your pants. Then sits you up so he can remove your shirt. All your in now is your undershirt (or bra if that's what you'd like) and your underwear (or shorts) he removes your bra/undershirt revealing your chest he the removes your undergarments and lays you down on the bed. You aren't a virgin neither is he but for some reason you felt this feeling that it was gonna be much more different than all the other people you both dated. You remove Kit's shirt and pants. Then you take off his boxers letting his erection spring out almost hitting you in the face. Kit takes in a deep breath before lining up with your core then entering inside of you. Kit didn't want to be rough to him and you this wasn't just a simple fuck it was making love.
And it was special.
Kit waited for you to adjust with his length but he didn't realize you already did. He started thrusting into you letting low grunts escape his mouth. You arch you back in pleasure and let out a soft moan.
"A little faster" you say in a moan
He goes at a faster pace. Kit puts his head into the crook of your neck and started to kiss it. You started to moan louder as he hit your g-spot.
To kit hearing you moan was like angels singing. Kit let out a soft whimper which surprised you because you never knew a guy that actually made noise during sex just grunts and rough talk. Kit let out a moan as he started to feel his climax approach he let out soft moans as he continued to thrust into you. He felt your body move at the same place he was thrusting. You moved your hands to his back and started to claw at them. You both felt like you were in Eternal Bliss like this feeling would last forever. As both of your moans got louder you finally released your back arched as you let out a ungodly moan. Which made kit need to release as well. He pulled out of you and came on the other side of the bed.
"Wow" you said laying there
"Yea wow" kit said breathing hard
"Come on let's get you cleaned up" kit said chuckling slightly. He led you to the bathroom as you saw a single glass of champagne and a bubble bath with small candles surrounding it.
"All for you" kit said smiling
"Well what about you?" You said
"I'm gonna wash up in the shower across the hall" kit said reassuring you.
After you got out of the tub you went back into the bedroom to see clean sheets and your night robe and pajamas set up for you. After you put them on kit came into the room with his hair still glistening because he didn't dry off his hair all the way you both layed back down onto the bed and fell asleep cuddling each other.

AN: I hope y'all liked this one better than the last one bc my friend told me I shouldn't rush it that much again so I think I did better this time:)