Commence

On a rainy night,in a street filled with darkness.A boy in black not  looking more than 19 was passing by , drenched in rain but still relishing the moment.

   He was none other than the most handsome boy  of his college, Enzi. His hazel eyes can mesmerize the person who looks into it and his pink lips and his jaw line made him even more attractive which can make a person to fall for him at first site.

   He is a boy who is cold from outside and warm from inside with a large social circle but only with a  few loyal ones  who he can always rely on.

As he walked, he listened to songs which gave him pleasure but that did not last long as his phone died. Suddenly ,he heard a faint guitar playing it was the first time he was listening to such a tune it was new. As he was listening to the music he had a series of events pictured in his mind that lasted for a short span of time but he ignored it and continued walking.  Later that night, he reached his home , he was living alone as his parents were abroad. Though he preferred to be alone he longed for love.

    The next morning, he woke up as the alarm ringed and got ready for his college and grabbed his backpack. At that time the front door opened revealing his best friends Ash and Valentino . Then the three reached their college ,these boys had their  fandom for there
character and their unreal apperance and physic.

As they three entered the lecture hall the girls were in awe and fangirling over them without taking their eyes off them. Professor  Mark entered the hall with a warm smile plastered on his face he loves his profession more than anything in this world and he always wanted his students to be interactive and cooperative with him , he was the favourite professor of many students. The lecture started, after a while a girl entered the hall who was wearing a oversized  hoodie with ruffled short hair  she had a tomboy style and was looking cool. She was Norah. Enzi found Norah familiar but he  put his thoughts aside and listened to the lecture.

The lecture ended......

While the trio was passing by the music room Enzi flinched as he heard the guitar playing because that made his mind run a series of events as memories like he experienced the past night  he barged to the door leaving Ash and Val behind, to find who was playing the guitar but the person left before he could see that person . Ash and Val followed him with high velocity as if they were running in Olympic ' s race . When they questioned Enzi he ignored it and diverted the topic with that they went to play basketball. But what just happened  was running through Enzi 's mind........