The Unknown sickness

On the basketball court..........

                   The trio always created chaos where they were. Although Enzi was playing his mind was flooded with the thought about the melody he heard. When he heard Ash calling him he came back to his consciousness.After the basketball session ,they stopped by to grab a coffee, Enzi had a feeling that someone was following them but he shrugged off his thought, but when he turned to check nothing was odd and when he turned around everyone was frozen in their place expect for Enzi.

  Out of panic Enzi called Ash and Valentino but they were also frozen. His heart skipped a beat when heard the same melody playing in the cafe. The next second everyone was back to normal and when he explained what just happened to Ash and Val they thought that he had gone nuts.

   The next day, Enzi was not feeling well so he was able to attend his lecture,at noon Val and Ash checked upon him and called for the doctor. After examination the doctor said that he was completely alright but Enzi knows that he is not well he had a mild heart ache but the cause was unknown .

Lying on bed when Enzi looked around to his surprise he saw a familiar figure standing near the door , he got up to check who was it but when he reached the door the dark shadowy figure disappeared into thin air. Out of blue he saw a black cat with glittering blue eyes staring at him when he went to catch hold of the cat in his arms the cat ran away.

After a week , Enzi had no improvement he was still in the same state that worried his classmates, so few of his classmates visited him. Norah also came along with classmates, she bought a drink handy for Enzi. After his classmates left , Enzi bottom sipped the drink brought by Norah and he had a feeling that he was recovering. The next day he completely recovered, his strange grew upon Norah as he had a speedy recovery after drinking the drink
bought by Norah. He found something fishy about her and according to Enzi her aura was different from the others.