part 14

Emily POV: he turns me around and spreads my legs gently. He kisses my forehead which makes me blush and he then kisses everything clean as I try to calm down. He picks me up and brings me to the toilet while my legs are shaking and I'm still breathing heavily. He comes back and picks me up again and brings me to bed and I smile widely when I see what he did and I kiss him happily.

Victor POV: I smile widely at her reaction and kiss her happily back. I help her get her boxers and shirt on and I lay her down carefully and also put my boxers and shirt on. I grab the massage oil and start massaging her legs. I gently stroke over them and massage them. When I look at her I see she's about to sleep so I kiss her head and continue to massage her legs. When she's asleep I wash my hands and pull the covers over her and lay behind her, cuddling her and I also fall asleep.

Emily POV: the butterflies fly all around in my stomach when he helps me get my clothes on. I close my eyes and enjoy him massaging my legs and stroking them and I calm down completely. I slowly start to fall asleep and melt into the bed. I turn around and lay on my side as he lays behind me. The next morning I wake up and see he's still asleep so I kiss his head and get up gently trying not to wake him up and I start making breakfast.