Bree POV:

(her at the top)

I got out the shower and sat on my bed with the towel wrapped around me. I checked my phone to see I had a message from Bia.

Bia: 16th street, #105. Go here.

Me: why? What's that?

Bia: just gooooo! I'm not setting you up to get killed I promise u lol.

Me: well.........ok. But just bc I have nothing to do, and if I do get killed I'll make sure to haunt you ;) lol

I sat down my phone and got dressed.

--------

I pulled up to a back door of a building, which looked creepy. I headed for it about to knock on the door when someone opened it. It was Siya, Bias girlfriend. She smirked.

"Hey Bree. Come on this way." I followed her into a studio hearing a song.

".......I'm in crown heights, I'm in bedstuy, I'm in Brownsville I'm in C.I
I'm in east New York where them things bump
If a nigga die we don't talk
Shhhh!

That's Brooklyn nigga
Them tek 9s a cook a nigga
Turn his brains into puddin nigga
I'm not a killer but don't push a nigga
I swear to god I will pull it nigga
Middle finger to them lookin niggas
You say you got shooters on the roof well I got shooters in the bushes nigga..."

Damnn! Whoever was rappin was raw. I turned the corner following Siya to see Nikki with her back turned to me. She was looking down at a table thing that had a bunch of buttons and stuff on it. I guess she was hearing the final product of a song.

"She's adding finishing touches." Siya whispered to me. I listened to the song more.

"......Never ever been a pussy type
But I know a lot of pussy dykes
Your shits trash and you can't rap
And the engineer shoulda took your mic
You ain't a thug you the mushy type
Fall in love and be hooked for life
You the type that'll kill your bitch if she tried to leave n get booked for life!"

I laughed to myself. She was definitely throwin shade with this song. She snapped! She turned around and saw me and jumped a little.

"Shit, ma, you scared me." She said chuckling.

"That's surprising, didn't know thugs got scared." I said smirking at her.

"Thug?" She said.

"After listening to you rap about tek 9s, I kinda figured." I said sarcastically. She chuckled.

"Maybe one day you might be the one I'm rappin about in there." She said grabbing my hand and smiling.

"And my name is...?" I said. I wasn't trying to be an ass, I just don't wanna get toyed with. And if I fall for her and she breaks my heart, lord. Idk what I'd do. She fine ass hell, I know all the girls be on her. I don't wanna sweat someone who ain't all mines.

"Your name is......??" She trailed off. I rolled my eyes, so typical I should've known I started to walk off until she grabbed my arm.

"Bree. I was just playin ma chill." She said snickering. I smiled and stared at her. I examined her face and realized she had freckles, tiny ones spread across her face. 'That should take away from your street cred' I thought to myself.

"What..?" she asked, her face turning red. I'd been staring at her all this time and I didn't even notice.

I shook my head smiling "Nothing."