Hunted

In the darkness of space hovering the earth was the warship, Fully repaired, with serval guest. In a dark room lights shined on four figures. 

???: BEGIN THE AUDITION 

The room lights turns on and filled with a swarm of drones. one in the jetpack went first. Landing in front of them he pulls out his guns and starts blasting.  Taking out some they start to retaliate with their blasters.  He flies up and spins firing rockets, blowing up  serveral. As the y were distracted, the next one attack. Donning robotic armor, crab legs and claw for an arm. It lands down crushing servetal drones in its iron claw. Even using his blade to slice incoming drones. Then the third one, wearing blue armor, and appearing cat like. Comes in swing his bo at serveral. It transforms into a blaster and fires at the last ones. Rising from the floor was a massive robot,(not the lizard one the one from the show but it's color is black and purple) the last one, Bulky covered in a suit. Flew in his hoverboard. The big robot fired a laser, which completely hit its target. But the figure tanks the blast. It jumps punching straight through the robots chest. A screen showed the king, still healing in from his wounds.

???:...You are all hired. Your objective is to retrieve the omnitrix. 

The screen shows the omnitrix. 

???: The one who succeededs collects the reward. Do not disappoint me

Four pods were shot from the ship. Onto earth.  Speaking of which in its desert. The legends were training Drake in a homemade training room. Drake was Turing the dial.

Hank: you ready hotshot

Drake hits the watch 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Drake become is enveloped in a large crystal. His eyes turn green. It's starts breaking revealing crystal arms. His crystal leg broke out as well. His head burst free now fully transformed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Diamondhead: let's rock and roll

Hank: remember Drake, keep a cool head. Don't just try and muscle it.

Diamondhead: I got it uncle.[his hands turn into spikes]

Dante:[siting by the car] don't try an blow a fuse either

Diamondhead rolled his eyes. Hank pulled levers. Several soda cans were thrown at the alien. He fires crystals at them.  Hank pulls more levers. Target boards came out.  Diamondhead smirk and fired.  Serval tire swing at the alien. He successfully dodged them. And continues firing.

Dante: nice bro

Diamondhead: is that all you got

Hank smirked and pulled another lever, tire swings swung at him. Diamondhead formed a sword and cuts them down. But behind him. He gets hit by a sledgehammer. He falls and looks at it.

Diamondhead: a sledgehammer, seriously 

He grows, unleashing spikes from the ground breaking the most of the area. But caused a drone appear infront of him. Startlingly him into shooting spikes at it. Only for the spikes to got through it and heading for dante. Who screams and ducks for cover.

Diamondhead: my bad

Dante: yo bad!!

Later they were in the suv. Driving down the road.