Chapter 4: I don't like it!(edit)

After the misunderstanding finney and robin friends have gotten close, surprisingly Vance and griffin open up to finney. Finney was kind, patience, thoughtful, and motherly? Something made the guys think of finney as a mother, he would complement them 24/7 and tell them how proud of them he is when they do something 'just cause' or 'to benefit them'

Everything been fine until matty start clinging around finney again, Robin didn't like that. Robin would catch matty trying to rub up on finney who would always make it clear that he doesn't want matty in that way anymore.

Finney was in math with Robin as they was each other study buddy meaning they're desk was push together. Finney was rubbing Robin thighs as the teacher was explain Robin crouch over his desk as finney rubbed upward towards robin private, robin whimper. Finney lean down and whispered in robin ear "can we go to your place today?" Finney said calmly  As his hot breath made robin wet, finney nibbled on robin ear a bit as he nodded. Lucky math was they're last class and they will be able to go home soon, but as robin look up he sees matty glaring at him but robin glared back.

As soon as the bell rung for dismissal robin grabbed finney pulling him towards the door. Finney stopped in his track "I have to walk my sister home but at 4 I will be at your house" finney explain as robin frown "okay" he said defeated

Once Robin got home he started fixing up his room and taking a shower making sure everything was ready by time finney came over. 4 o'clock roll around and he hears a knock on the door, he open it to see finney holding a plastic bag of snacks and flowers. I made finney made robin heart swell, finney was so sweet to him.