Chapter 11 |Grace (shorter chapter)|

I arrive at the car park and see her waiting for me, I realise what I said must've hurt as she knows just who the Myers are and how bad the situation is.

"Issy.." I whisper, she turns to look at me and her expression changes dramatically to something of more concern,

"Grace..," she sighs, even annoyed at me she still cares, that was one of the good things, she always cared, no matter what,

"I'm so sorry, i know you wouldn't go around with any Myers no matter what, I was drunk and couldn't think normally." I explain, she hugs me not saying anything leaving me confused, though I assumed it'd be fine. With issy, we were always fine in the end,

"One, you've got balls fighting a Mckarlo with no training, Two, of course I wouldn't go around with a Myers, I'd be too scared for my or anyone I knows safety." she pulls away and shows a soft smile,

"Thanks, okay now can we please talk about why you disappeared last night?" I ask, she giggles then we go to sit on the wall,

She explains how she met Rachel's brother and ended up walking with him for abit, then she apparently ended up spending the night at his place. Apparently he made her feel like an angel, it was good to see her happy with her love life for once, it was rare she found someone she could get along with in that way.

"What about you?, Anyone i dont know about?" she asks, i nod not knowing how to awnswer, really there wasnt anyone, but callan. Its not that i love callan but hes back, or he might be coming back into my life.

"I rang Callan this morning, we talked and he.., he asked if we could know each other and be friends again." Saying it out loud makes it feel real,

cv I don't like making decisions, I never did. This one is crucial; knowing what Morgan could do if he found out, it could cause awful things. On the other hand: Callan, I've missed him, and i was so hurt when he ended the friendship even though I knew why, I still felt betrayed. It doesn't change the fact I miss him, it'd be nice to know him again. It had gotten to the point I started telling myself I should hate him, but I cant.., and I don't know why.

"oh shit. You've got a big decision to make then given on the backstory you've told me." Is how she responds.

"Yeah.., I don't want to think about that right now though. i have another question actually, do we have work tonight, I'm staying at Evans and my calendars at home." I explain hoping we would be on shift together tonight.

"Yes, were both on tonight, 7PM till 4AM, its a special night tonight so it'll be open a full 24hrs." She hands me a spare paper timetable, looking down at it each shift she has I'm also on.

We spent a while looking back on some fun memories, we were happy and laughing together as if nothing happened. This is how it always goes, and im glad it does. Isabelle Cromwell is truly one of the greatest, most kindest, forgiving and loyal people I've ever met. I really don't deserve her for how good she is, yet she stays around.#

"You know i love you, right Issy" i remind her, 2 years and this was our normal, a good normal for us at least. I think i trust issy with everything, id even trust her with my life if i had to.

"Oh Gracie, i love you too." She wraps her arms around me and i can tell she's smiling.

We eventually finish our conversation and say goodbyes, i make my way back to Evans place but on the way there i cant help but feel somethings off, something close, something..., dangerous.

I shrug it off as i enter the house, as i do I'm greeted by Amber again she's got her earphones in so i walk straight ahead into my room, checking the clock there's 7 hours until my shift, in that time i better get ready and arrange my clothes/belongings as this is where ill be part time living.