Chapter 20

Y/n's pov
Around half an hour later loads of people were here
"Brad! Hey!" i hear someone shout, before turning back to Summer and i noticed her eyes light up, "Brad is here! Quick, make my hair look drunk" I hear Tammy say before she stumbles towards brad,
"Check it out, Tammy's already drunk! Cool"

Ricks Pov
"Birdperson!" i smile at him "I am pleased there is no emergency" "Oh, there's an emergency, all right.
A pussy emergency! When's the last time you got laid?" "It has been a... challenging mating season for Birdperson" "Then it's time to get your beak wet tonight, player! Go have some fun out there Birdp... Bird... Birdperson" I stutter as Birdperson walks in and morty walks towards me "Oh, man, how many
people did you invite, Rick?" Morty stutters to me. "Uh... people? Mm, six?" i answer before a ship lands "Yo! What up, my Glip Glops?!" before they answer i notice someone else. "Unity?" "Hello Rick" "I didn't think you would come" I say before realising im being stupid, she's gonna run off again, besides i have Y/n. "Rick! why's Unity here!" Morty says sounding panicked after she walked away, "She's a friend Morty" i say before going inside and grabbing a drink.

Y/n's pov
i take a few more sips from my cup before looking around, a little bored. The party was booming and nearly everyone was dressed up, except Rick and his friends, a few seconds later i notice.. Unity? Oh for fuck sake, did he actually invite her? I start looking around for Rick before i notice him talking to a person made of gears, I quickly refill my cup with vodka and walk over, a little tipsy. "The thing people don't realize about the gear wars is that it was never really about the gears at all" The Person made of gears said to Rick as i stood next to him, "Rick can we-" i say before being cut off, "Y/n!, Have you met Gearhead?" He says placing a hand on my back "rick we need to talk-" "She would love to hear all about the Gear Wars" Rick says to Gearhead before smirking at you and walking off. "How familiar are you with the gear wars, exactly?" "not at all" i sigh
"Oh boy, I envy you. Okay, it was about 754 years ago" he says as i take a sip from my cup bored, "Hey, sorry i'll be right back i need the bathroom" i say before quickly walking off, That bitch. where is he? I look around before i see i nervous Morty walking towards me, "Y/n don't get a-annoyed" Morty stutters out, "I know Rick invited Unity, where is Rick?" i say annoyed "I-it's not that Y/n" He says as i start to look around for Rick but can't see him anywhere, "i'm gonna get a drink" I sigh before starting to walk to the kitchen through the crowd of people, "Wait! Y/n! i need to talk to you!" Morty yells over the music. "Come on then" i say as i notice him grab my wrist, "Wait! Can i tell you upstairs" Morty asks with worried eyes, "Okay let me just refill my cup" i say and as we walk into the kitchen i see Rick and Unity kissing, I knew it. I start to walk towards them n Morty looks scared, "Move, your in the way of the drinks" i say nudging Rick a little but he doesn't even pull away from her for a second and i feel tears in my eyes. I quickly blink away the tears and grab the vodka bottle before turning and going back to Morty, "Is this what you wanted to talk about?" i ask gesturing to Rick and Unity, "Y-yeah, Oh geez, I j-just wanted to give you a heads up, sorry Y/n" he says sympatheticly, "Why? You haven't done anything and i don't care anyway, i'm gonna go Morty, Have fun" i say leaving him standing in the kitchen. I take a couple mouthfuls from the bottle and go outside and grab the packet of cigarettes Rick gave me earlier, i grab one before putting them away and sparking my lighter, why wont it light, "oh for fuck sake" i mutter. "here" someone says and i turn around to see some guy handing me a lighter, he had brown hair and was wearing a white hoodie, devil horns on his head and black joggers, "thanks" i say taking it and lighting my cigarette before handing it back and he lights his as we sit down on the steps. "what's a pretty girl like you doing with a whole bottle?" he chuckles, i forgot i had that. "it's a party right" i say smirking and he chuckles as he places a hand on my thigh, i can feel his bare hand through my ripped tights and quickly take a long drag of my cigarette.

Ricks pov
i quickly pull off unity, "Was that Y/n?" i quickly ask. "Oh who cares" Unity groans smashing her lips onto mine and i quickly pull away and she looks at me confused. "Unity, i'm not doing this to Y/n again, it's not worth it" i say quickly leaving Unity in the kitchen and start looking for Y/n, pushing through the crowd of people before finding Summer, She was kissing some guy on the couch, "S-Summer have(burp)you seen Y/n?" i ask but she doesn't answer, bitch, i wander around looking for Y/n and spot Morty. "Morty!" i shout causing him to turn to look at me. "have you seen Y/n, i-i've fucked up big time M(burp)Morty" i stutter out realising how drunk i am as Morty just glares at me, "Oh, i know R-Rick we seen you! You said she was a friend Rick!"
Morty yells, "M-Morty, it was a mistake i left her in the kitchen, i forgot okay! Where's Y/n?" i ask again, "Outside smoking" Morty sighs and i quickly push by the crowd to the door. I open it and see Y/n and some boy kissing. "What the fuck!" i shout pulling him off her, "Rick what the fuck!" "hey i don't want any trouble man" the boy says, "Fuck off Rick go find Unity" she says and i feel a little hurt, "Y/n it was a mistake-" "yeah so we're we" she says before grabbing the boys arm and pushing past me with him, Fuck me! I pick up the half empty bottle she left and take a few mouthfuls before going to my garage, she needs peace i'll speak to her tomorrow, what if i've lost her, why the fuck did i do that! i feel tears prickle my eyes a little, threatening to spill and i quickly take more sips from the bottle.
=================================
Sorry it took ages aha