25.Chapter

They entered the club. Namjoon was excited watching the crowd inside. He yearned to hold jungkook hand but he didn't want to offend him. He was surprised hugged by a girl and with her there were some boys. They were chit-chating and Nam was happily watching them.

Jungkook introduced him when they asked who's that handsome boy. It was good to meet new people and he was glad that he met his classmate and was relieved that he didn't need to be jealous of her.

Nam refused to join the dance floor when they asked him to. Said he needed a moment to relax. They soon joined on the dance floor. Jungkook was really having fun and Nam was sitting on the bar and just enjoying watching his dance moves. How he attractively swings his hip and rolls his chest.

The pretty girl came with his buddies. So she had to excuse herself.

Jungkook looked at the spot where Nam was sitting but he wasn't there. He looked for him around but wasn't found so he got tense. Then suddenly his eyes caught Namjoon on the dance floor. He breathed out as he sighed in relief.

But wait. With whom Namjoon is dancing. Didn't he deny giving shitty excuses? Oh fuck that's woohoo, the boy his classmate introduced to him. Whom he guessed was her boyfriend.

Jungkook's blood boiled watching Nam with the Boy and
clinging to him a little too much. Keeping his anger in him he ignored for some moment until the Few grabbed Nam's waist and pulled him close. Taking control of his body.

Enough is enough there is a limit to everyone's patience and that was the last straw that broke the damn Jungkook's tolerance. he walked forward to them but before jungkook could reach them another boy ( Mingyu ) separated the boys who were enjoying their company without caring.

Jungkook stopped in the distance and watched Mingyu gripping his wrist and dragging him out of the crowd. Woohoo glanced back at Namjoon and smiled at him. In return, Nam gives him a thumb.

' What fuck is going on?'

Having no idea, he similarly copied Mingyu.

" Jungkook. Where are we ... Opp I am sorry. " He apologies as he bumps into someone when there were heading out of the crowd.

Jungkook didn't answer

" Jungkook Common. Don't tell me we're done here. We just came here and already leaving. You had your fun but I haven't. I haven't even drunk anything. Jungkook my throat is dry ....."

By the moment they were out, jungkook removed his grip on him.

He doesn't appreciate what he did.

But Jungkook is angry at the fact that Nam denied to dance with them but he doesn't give a shit to a stranger.

" Who the hell was that? If you wanted to dance you could have asked me but no Kim namjoon has a worse choice to choose from. He will go and grab whoever he gets"

Namjoon surprisingly raised his eyebrows then stared at him and clarified.

" And you could have questioned it inside. You don't have to draft me out here. I was having fun. "

Namjoon wants to piss him off. He's willing to for tonight.

Jungkook stepped closer too.