~You can Count on me to the end~ G.I. Joe Renegades: Snake Eyes Love Story~

Name: Kathrine "Katie" Lee

Nicknames: Katie, KK, Kate, and Kitty (by Nicky only)

Age: 3 years younger than Nicky

Codename: Thunder Shocker

Height: 5'6

Weight: 135 lbs.

Nationality:Sydney,Australia

Born: July 4th

Family: Nicky Lee (Older Brother) Teddy Lee (Older Brother)

Accent: Australia

~Looks~

Hair Color: Medium Red

Hair Style: It's about shoulder length but sometimes she'll cut it to make it choppy & short and usual keeps it in a ponytail.

Eye Color: Scarlett Red

Bra Size: 34 B

Scent: Gun Powder or Pinewood

Scars: Has five long belt marks along her back, burn marks along her arms, and large gash marks along her side and chest.

Tattoos: Has the Marine symbol on her right shoulder blade.

~Clothes~

Under Shirt: Long sleeve, turtle neck, super strong material black shirt that stops right on her thighs with the symbol has G.I.Joe write on it in white.

Shirt: Short sleeve, short V-neck, gray shirt that stops on her hips. Have three stars that form in circle.

Pants: Black & gray cargo pants that stop right on her knees, they have four pockets; two on each leg.

Under Pants: Black long super thin yet super strong material that goes all the way down and cover her feet.

Shoes: Brown heavy army boots that stop about 5 inches below the knee.

Other Things: Has two necklaces, one is a feather with an Eagle talon on it, second one is Chinese word for warrior. She has a pair of black fingerless gloves that are made of the same material of her other cloths, her black gun belt that carries about four guns or other weapons, and her silver and black staff that she carries around and wears light gray ski hat with a pair of goggles around her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Shy at times, funny, silly, always smiling, understanding, open hearted, caring, kind, loyal, tomboy, willing to give her life for others, selfless, always put everyone in front of herself, never gives up, fighter, hard work, helper, sweet, gently, laid back, goofy at times, serious in battles or training, day dream, adventures, outgoing at times, hard core at times, listens, reader, gets scared way to easy.

Likes: Swimming, fighting, reading, running, guns, being outside, getting dirty, having fun, training, protecting people, being in Marines, watching the stars, night time, sunrise, sunsets, target practice, working out to no limit, dirt bikes, machines, jokes, building things, learning new things, flying, kicking butt, animals, and SNAKES!

Dislikes: Storms, seeing friends or brother hurt or killed, being called Kitty by Nicky.

~Job/Skills~

Job: United States Marine Corps Cobra pilot.

Rank: Captain

SN: 0N2-26-9K61

Weapon(s): Light machine gun, service pistol (she carries in pant pocket) hand grenades around her belt, knives in her pockets and belt, has two swords that looks like a staff in till she takes it apart and become her swords.

Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, close rang firing, being able to use any weapon in second, fast move meant, able to block and hit hard.

~~~~~~~~

Famous Words or Phrase: "Shot to kill, that the way I was taught." "Names Thunder Shocker not Kitty, bro." "I have but one mission in life, and that to make sure my friends clear their name." "I'm promise to protect you not matter what the price."

Theme Song: Unknown Solider by Breaking Benjamin

Battle Song: I'll not bow by Breaking Benjamin

Training Song: Breathe by Breaking Benjamin

Love Song: Count on Me by Default

~Past~

Katie never really knew her parents; she was raised in an orphanage in Brooklyn, New York. The people there where very nice and gently to all the kids but not Katie, they treat her like dirty. She was whip, burn, cut, kick, punch, and shot at. She was alone and scared, in till Mrs. Lee and Nicky where walking by the orphanage one day when everyone was outside. Katie was sitting on the steps holding her arms seeing she was whip again. She was crying making sure the Head Person didn't hear her sods; Nicky saw this so he ran over and gently hugged her. Telling her it was alright, seeing how much Nicky took a liking to Katie Mrs. Lee adopted Katie and welcomes her into the family with open arms. Katie was happy in her new home in till on day she got really sick because the infection from her wounds spared throughout her body. Everyone thought she was going to die, everyone one but Nicky and Teddy. They stayed by her side in till she was able to get over the sickness, she still has infection inside of her and sometimes will sick but she fine after a few hours. She loves to get dirty and sometimes you'll see her with dirty all over her face, she joins the Marines at the age of 18 after Nicky join the Army. She loved her job and was glad she was able to fly the cobras; she does see her brother at times whenever she not overseas and fighting.