Chapter one

It was a the end of the final war, Apollo's trials were over
Everyone was finally allowed to live in peace, I guess because of that, the fates decided to lift the ancient law that gods couldn't see their kids 
Because of that most if not all of the once Demi gods have become immortal and after some relationship building they moved in with their godly parent
Now this story could be about everyone but let's focus on the trials of Thalia, she had left the hunt shortly after everything calmed down and she began going back to school only problem she would have to live with her mother for most of it,
yes Diane Grace, Thalia hates her more then ever manly because of what she did to her brother and because Diane didn't care for her, plates or glass vases were always thrown at her, but that never hurt more then the slurred hurtful comments she heard from the mouth of a person that was supposed to care for her.
And the worst part no one knew, and she wasn't going to be that little girl that ran to her dad about everything.
But sometimes when you have nosy cousins like Percy and Nico, that show up unexpectedly only to see the worst of the worst but instead of telling you they saw that.  they go straight to the person you didn't want to tell.

Thalia's POV
I was curled into a ball as my mom whipped me with a belt for not making her dinner in time, she was drunk... again, she is always drunk. I hate that about her, but soon everything stopped and I heard the door open and slam shut, I breathed relieved that she was gone, but I struggled to get up, and I didn't notice my two cousins that had shadow and water traveled into the room, they left just as fast. Then I felt my eyes get heavy as I was being picked up, and held close to a warm body. And I felt so safe, safer than I have ever felt.