The first meeting

Eclair's POV:

The sky is being weirder and weirder! Every second went by, and another piece of the sky shattered! I only knew that if I don't forget to close the window. Horrible creatures flew through the ripped sky, went down houses, and started to destroy them with no mercy. Professor Espresso Cookie didn't say anything about this! I was already suspicious when he came to my museum and asked about Cookies and dragons. This professor never does any research about others things that are NOT coffee. I mean, NEVER EVER! He then left the museum and me in the confusion. And I stood still by the windows, terrified by the scene in front of my eyes. Until... A big, no, massive creature flew through the sky, heavily landed on the ground then breathed out with a large wind. A creature that I've always wanted to see once in my life since I was a lil' kid. It was a red, strong, and angry creature standing there. A dragon... A DRAGON!

I quickly took my usual scroll with a feather quill stick with the pen nib, then ran out of the museum to come there. As soon as I arrived, a group of cookies was standing there, fighting angry creatures. Both of them tried and tried, while the dragon has gone somewhere else. I came closer to saw professor Espresso cookie and professor Latte cookie, fighting along with them were Creampuff cookie, Madeleine cookie, and the other two. I ran toward them and said:

- Oh! Dear Cookies! I'm so glad to find you in one place!

- Eclair Cookie! - Latte turned to me, and happily said - What are you doing here? Didn't know you liked the idea of leaving the museum! - She chuckled.

- Well, I've been told that our world is standing on the precipice of war! - I smiled - As a scholar, I simply couldn't miss an opportunity to witness such an event with my own eyes! I haven't seen such a glorious battle in a long, long time. If only the once-famous Tea Leaf Knights still existed...

Creampuff, with sparkling eyes, asked:

- Tea leaf Knights...?

- Yes, it was an order of valiant knights in gleaming silver armor. Long ago, they protected our continent from dragons.

Creampuff looked down at the ground for while, then jumped and said out loud:

- I think... I've seen a Cookie who looked like one of the knights you're talking about!

- Is that so? But where? 

. . .

I left the others behind and followed Creampuff. She led into a deep forest. The way to that cookie was sure tough, I mean, there weren't any certain paths to walk, we had to climb through trees and rocks. But I guessed that'd be nothing until I meet a Tea Leaf Knight by my eyes for the y first time! We continued our journey when something made noises. *CRACK* *THUD* 

- The ground is shaking! Oh no! Is that a dragon?! - Creampuff yelled

As soon as I was about to calm Creampuff, another huge figure appeared. But it ain't the scary creatures before, it was... a Cookie?

- ...What are you doing here? Never seen a Cookie cutting down firewood? - The mystery Cookie said. 

His deep voice suddenly took away my attention from Creampuff. I shook my head for a second, returning to my formal posture. 

- ... Did you cut down that giant tree alone? Remarkable! Just how strong are you?! - I looked up and down, witnessing a Tea Leaf Knight for the first time in my life.

- Oh! That's him! That's the Cookie I told you about! - Creampuff jumped excitingly and pointed at him.

- Such a mighty build! And the scars! I admit, this Cookie does look like he was hardened in many battles! - I turned again to that Cookie, then I noticed that he is freaking tall...

- ...Good sir, if I may ask... - I took a deep breath, then said - Could you be the fable Tea Knight Cookie, the order's leader?

He glared at me for a second, and gently said:

- That name... is buried in the past. My armor was consumed by rust. Not unlike myself.

So... he was one of the Tea Leaf Knights.  I tried to calm myself down, not to jump with excitement and happiness. Instead of that, I said:

- To meet Sir Tea Knight Cookie himself...! Remarkable! Magnificent! Such an honor!

He carefully looked at me, then scratched his head. Before any of us continued, I quickly took out my scroll, get my pen ready, I slowly said:

- For you are the very hero who strove to protect every Cookie from dragons! Know that history never forgets feats such as yours!

Tea Knight Cookie looked from me to Creampuff, who was standing with an open mouth for a whole time. He took a deep breath:

- Then it's needless to tell you how the order disbanded, eh?

 Indeed, together with my comrades, we fought dragons in all corners of the world. These lands never saw stronger armors. But, it's all in the past now...

 Our last mission, that day... The truth is, it was a simple task: we were asked to protect a small village from a dragon...

 The monster slaughtered the whole order. And I was the only one who survived. Ironic...

- It was you - I shouted

- Without my comrades, the order was no more. - He frowned - And I couldn't carry the weight of this loss on my shoulders...

He sighed then looked back at me and Creampuff. I fixed my hat back to its place, and tried to persuade him:

- But the world is need of your help once again! Many Cookies lives are in grave danger!  

- I'm sorry... I can't help you... The great warrior you're looking for is long gone...

Creampuff ran to Sir Tea Knight, stood in front of him, said:

- But... But the dragons has returned! W-we need someone with your great experience!

Sir Tea Knight sadly looked down at her, then he turned around:

- I... I want you to leave. Don't waste your breath on a sad old Cookie. You're going to need it in battle.

- But Tea Knight Cookie... - Creampuff looked him as he slowly walked into the forest. - If... if you ever change your mind... We will be waiting!

Then she ran back to the others Cookies. I stood there, confused. Should I go with her... Or should I keep convince Sir Tea Knight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry for posting this chapter too late. It was unexpected that it'll take this long. Because of my school work and exam, I nearly forgot about this. I'll try to do this faster then.