Celest gets attacked...

Celest Wolford pov:
I got to the Kuoh highschool and saw Issei and his perverted friends and I pick up a pebble and tossed it at the window alerting the Dojo club and they rushed outside with their kendo sticks and then I smiled and shook my head as they chased Issei and his friends and I felt eyes on me and I look up and saw devil aura... and I walk to class when I got sent to the council office since the teacher asked for papers to be sent to Souna and I entered the council room and saw Rias Gremory and Souna playing chess... and then I dropped the papers on the other desk and was about to leave when I saw Rias Gremory was struggling and then I sigh as I saw a straight move to take out Souna's king. And then I said who's turn is it? And Rias said mine... and I lean over and grabbed a chess piece and took out the king and everyone was shocked and no one moved as I grabbed Souna'a king. And handed it to Rias who was surprised and I headed out and left as Rias said Check....Mate... and then she saw Souna was frozen... and then Rias and Akeno rushed to leave making an excuse and then we all heard Souna Shout Wolford! And then meanwhile I was laying on the rooftop asleep and then the bell rang and I opened my eyes and yawn and rise up and then Some time passed and Riser Phenex was defeated by me and then I saw an entity... and I said you're with that Leonhart child. And she smiled innocently and I saw The War God too..

Then The old man looked at me and said look after them

Then The old man looked at me and said look after them. And I said you took the daughter of the demon king... and he swings his blade and the girl said take me as your guest! And I was about to refuse but then everyone froze as a horn sounded through and I face palmed my face and then I said fine.... And their eyes widened and the girl launched forth but I stepped side ways and she appeared behind me and I disappeared and landed softly in mid air and I look up and saw the stars shining Bright before fading... and I changed clothes to modern human ones

 and I changed clothes to modern human ones

Then I saw a group came....

Then I said you're that child's son

Then I said you're that child's son... and Jin Toujou said Celest th- and I said take your child away. And Basara tensed and then I turn and saw Liala and Jin toujou said they can heal you. And then the entire place was surrounded in gold aura and they tensed as I said Step out of line again and you're dead and so will your son. And he grit his teeth as he thought he's still a threat even with his inj- and

he fell to his knees and I said I know what you are thinking I can see everything with my eyes

he fell to his knees and I said I know what you are thinking I can see everything with my eyes. Nothing can escape... not the past not the present nor the future. And Two entities covered my eyes.... And then One of them said Xie Yan.... And I turn and said you can't stay in this world.... And the two female entities smiled saddened knowing their power was affected greatly and then they faded and then Jin said who were they? They felt like deities..... and I said they've surpassed the power of god in their realms... And their eyes widened and then I entered the room and then I saw Rias and Akeno... and I said Quiet. And I went to my room and I saw the powers enkidu had were transferred to me... and I sigh and close my eyes and then next morning I got a bath and was about to leave when the door opened and Mio and Maria stood there and their eyes widened and I stood past them and the other girls saw and their faces turned beet red and I got dressed and stopped when I saw my body began teleporting... and I said all the servants are being called....