Meet Justice

I wake up and get my dance shoes on. Today is the day! I am going to be working with the ALDC. That is my dream dance team, I have always been a fan of the show dance moms, and I have always loved the girls. Especially Nia. Who seems to have a good impact on me. I think it is because she is african, and I am african too. It is nice to see there is someone of color on that team. 

I do know how hard the coach, Abby Lee Miller can get on you, if you mess something up. I remember the episode where Kelly bit Abby's face. And Abby tried to attack her, that was actually one of my favorite moments...I do not want to act weird. 

And say that I watch them on TV, although they probably know that they have a show. And multiple fans. I remember when I was six and did my first solo. It was very good, I put that on the application...Well...My mother did. 

Something about her, is that she can get crazy whenever anyone doesn't put me on top. She can get really violent. So Abby and the other moms will have to watch out. Because she can get...crazy. 

I go to the studio with my mother, we take our seats at the dancers den. Well, I do. My mother goes upstairs, I can hear the conversation starting. All the moms are talking to her, and all of them are asking questions. 

As I sit down with the girls. They start talking to me---Mackenzie is the best, she is really cute and has a big smile. 

I wonder if Abby yells at her a lot. I wouldn't be surprised. One of the girls, Maddie says hello to me in a really friendly voice, one of the most friendliest voices I have heard so far.

"Hello, I guess you are new here?" She asked. 

"Yes. I auditioned like everyone else." 

"That is so cool!" 

"I know, right?" 

"How did you get chosen?" 

"I don't know." 

"Oh, well. I got chosen because of my ballet skills." 

"I am good at ballet, and hip-hop."

"That's also cool." 

I suddenly hear yelling from upstairs, uh-oh I thought. I do not want to be caught in that drama. I wonder what is going on in there. 

 XXXXXX

"YOU ARE NEW HERE! YOU DON'T KNOW HALF THE BLEEP! MY DAUGHTER GOES THROUGH. SO WHO SAYS YOU CAN BRING YOUR NEW DANCE MOM ASS INTO THIS ROOM!" One of the mom's say. 

"I do not have a dance moms ass. I am just a new mom." 

"More like, new fresh meat." Melissa says. 

"Can we all get along." 

"NO!" Christi says.

"Why?" 

"Because. That's not how it works around here, honey." 

XXXXX

 "What have I gotten myself into?"