Chapter 2

Wheein was lying down beside V, looking at the ceiling sighing heavily. Suddenly wheein feels lips on her neck, she asks him r u awake V just nods his head while kissing her neck which aroused Wheein.

She responded by kissing him, V puts his hand behind her neck while wheein is below him she wraps her tiny cute hands around his neck and her leg around his waist. While making out V tries to put his hand under her oversized shirt but wheein stops his hands knowing if she allows him it may go too far.

Since she is tired she tells Tae that they should do it next time but drunk Taehyung was unstoppable he contined despite her rejection. She kept pushing him away until Tae stops and whines to her "wheee lets do it ah we only have 4 days together which u will only be free half day. You will start with ur promotions and my practice will start please this is the only day u r free," Wheein tells him that they don't have protection so maybe they can do it tmr but drunk Tae doesn't care he jokes it's fine even if I impregnate you I will have another person calling me daddy except u. Wheein had a condition where it's not easy for her to get pregnant so she just smiled and nodded, Ofc V pounced immediately.

The next morning Tae wakes up with a really bad hangover 😵, attempting to wake up he was disrupted by wheein's arm holding onto his waist, he looks at her seeing hickeys around near her chest he remembers last night and chuckles but the hangover hits him hard.

At 11:00 Whee wakes up feeling sore, drags herself to shower and get ready to leave for her shooting, it's fine for her to be a little late since she's usually the last one to film. She goes to the living room and orders a taxi to her filming set. She sees V smirking at her while handing her a coffee. She smacks his arm saying "if I have trouble shooting my part prepare to die" she says while showing the slitting gesture. Tae said "doesn't that show  how good I am in the bed" Whee scoffs at his ridiculous(according to her) remark .

Wheein's taxi arrives she gives Tae a kiss on the cheek and says bye to him. Wheein goes to the set, she gets her makeup done. After that she goes to change into her outfit

While changing Hyejin(hwasa) goes into the Changing room, she wanted tell her something she just couldn't wait for wheein to be alone so she took this chance but when she saw Whee with no shirt yet, she starts giving her weird stares Whee continue...

While changing Hyejin(hwasa) goes into the Changing room, she wanted tell her something she just couldn't wait for wheein to be alone so she took this chance but when she saw Whee with no shirt yet, she starts giving her weird stares Whee continues on to wear her blouse while Hyejin asks with a snicker "so how many times did you do it yesterday"  wheein then realised that Hyejin saw the marks on left shoulder and the entire torso she quickly put on her blazer and told Hyejin to stop talking about that at the workplace.

Hyejin then asks Wheein to meet up later and that she has something to share with her.

Once they r done with the shooting safely, Whee texts Tae to tell him that she is going to Hyejin's house for a while before returning home.

At Hyejin's house
Yahhhhhh did u know today I got the number.
Ahhh chukahae chinggu you have been head over heels for him since he helped u in that award show.
Ik but idk how to start a convo.
Just be natural and start with "hey" then introduce urself.
Ik that part but what should I say next won't he think am a weirdo if I just say that part.
Ok how about you tell ur friend to give him ur number and tell him that u r interested in him. That way if he likes u back then he will be the first to start a convo.
Idk I would die from all the anxiety of waiting.
Ok then how about u text him now and propose u wanna be friends since u r same age and r both interested in performing.
Maybe that's a nice idea. Lemme text him hi and leave him my name.

Hwasa does that but after more than 5 min no answer yet so they just decided to sleep. After Whee went home, Hyejin did not get to sleep bcoz of her anxiousness and excitement on embarking her journey of pursuing her crush.