𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙?

This morning, at 7:40 am Jim's phone rang. He woke up to see who it is, as he stood up, he saw a call from the hospital.

Jim:"good morning, doctor Jim Hong is speaking."

Hospital:"sir, we are here to inform you that the gender of the baby is a babygirl. Congratulations."

Jim:"thank you so much, have a nice day!"

Jim hang up the call excited.

Jina woke up and sat in bed.

Jina:*sleepy voice*"good morning hon, why are you up?"

Jim:"guess what gender our baby is."

Jina:"I don't know, I'm bad at guessing"

Jim:"it's a babygirl!"

Jina:"wait, really?!"

Jim:"yessss, I'm so happy"

Jina:"I'm happy too, now come and cuddle with me"

Jim:"coming hehe"

They cuddled for a few minutes then went out to eat breakfast first and went shopping for the baby"

Jina:"babe, don't you think this dress is cute for Jade?"

Jim:"which dress?"

Jina:"here it is:

Jim:"this looks cute! We should buy it"

Jina:"yeah!"

Both of them went to pay for the dress and they bought it.

They got out of the shop and decided to eat a snack. They went to buy ice cream and got the same flavor.

Jina:"I love you hon, you're amazing"

Jim:"I love you too, you're my soul, remember that"

They held hands and continued their ice creams.

Jina:"babe?"

Jim:"yes, baby?"

Jina:"when are we flying back to Korea?"

Jim:"why? Don't you like it here?"

Jina:"no it's just, I have an enemy living here and I'm scared if they find us"

Jim:"babygirl, did you forget what I have always told you? I told you that I'll always protect you"

Jina:"babe, they are dangerous! They like very strong mafias and can kill you. I really feel uncomfortable"

Jim:"if you don't feel comfortable here, we'll be flying tomorrow or if we don't, I'll deal with them"

Jina:"even if we don't have a flight tomorrow, promise me you'll be safe. Me and Jade can't live without you, especially Jade cause she can't be raised without a dad"

Jim:*kisses head*"I promise I'll be safe and sound. Don't worry about me"